Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 376

Thread: Supernatural Season 7     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #261
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Think about this. Why Cancer? My money is that there is something in Cancer that they're weak to. I don't buy that whole trying to help mankind shit. My money is that Cancer can kill them though I don't see it as much of a threat since they can't make cancer Cannons or something

  2. #262
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexa View Post
    lol wtf was that.

    Spoiler: show

    Leviathans? Good guys?

    Yeah, no. If it's true, they're the worst good guys ever. If it's not true, it's still lame. I think they've proven to be lame overall. I wish this season had gone for a more "internal focus," so to speak, on Sam and his little Hallucifer brain-buddy and all.
    i wouldn't have been able to stand even more sam vs sam vs dean vs dean crap. but yeah not a fan of the current bad guys. i am still wondering why they didn't just let castiel play god and have the boys try to find a way to take him down. how else do you get bigger than saving the world from hell on earth? fight god, that's how.

    also, are we sure the guy was referring to the literal form of cancer and not humans as a cancer?

  3. #263
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,949
    BG Level
    6

    Cancer doesn't taste good. Need to cure the meat, before u eat.

  4. #264
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    For sure, the first episode like all season aside from episode one, that I was giddy about. How I've missed these types of episodes.

  5. #265
    Wesley Crusher 4 Lyfe!
    Skywalker's Severed Hand

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    733
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Psychodwarf Ironflute
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    "I don't think running will save you." Damn, I've missed Cas.

  6. #266
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,092
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

    Spoiler: show
    I expected to hate this because I've mentioned before, I'm pretty sick of everyone returning, sooner or later - but I really, really loved it. REALLY loved it. It's probably the most excited I've felt about an episode since season 5. I'm so happy they addressed Dean being mad at Cas for tearing down Sam's wall in the first place. I'm so happy Cas took responsibility and did the only thing he could to make things right for Sam again (even if it was quite an insta-fix). And the sequence where he kills the demons and gets his memories back, it should have been killing me with the cheesy, but I liked it, and the music made me all dshjkfgshjgfhsgf.



    I don't like that incarnation of Meg, though.

  7. #267
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    343
    BG Level
    4

    awesome episode, I loved it. Cas <3

  8. #268
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexa View Post
    Spoiler: show
    I expected to hate this because I've mentioned before, I'm pretty sick of everyone returning, sooner or later - but I really, really loved it. REALLY loved it. It's probably the most excited I've felt about an episode since season 5. I'm so happy they addressed Dean being mad at Cas for tearing down Sam's wall in the first place. I'm so happy Cas took responsibility and did the only thing he could to make things right for Sam again (even if it was quite an insta-fix). And the sequence where he kills the demons and gets his memories back, it should have been killing me with the cheesy, but I liked it, and the music made me all dshjkfgshjgfhsgf.



    I don't like that incarnation of Meg, though.
    Spoiler: show
    I think it was the same actress as before, just a little heavier and without the kinda Southernish accent of before where she was like "Well Heya Dean" though I am not 100% sure of this. My first thought upon seeing her was "whoa, Meg got a little fatter" lol. Either she did, or they used someone that's close in resemblance to the old Meg.

  9. #269
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    351
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    could I get a PM for last nights episode -.- completely forgot about it, on demand wouln't have it for a week or more.

  10. #270
    FNH
    FNH is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,804
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Same actress for meg as the last few episodes in which she was featured. She just got really fat in the face, may have had a kid.

  11. #271
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    351
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    never mind CW has it up on their website.

  12. #272
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    good episode. I gotta stop reading this thread and spoiling episodes for myself though

    also yeah meg got fatter. such is life.

  13. #273
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,092
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

    She's on steroids and recovering from a back injury apparently.

    And yeah, same actress as before - but I didn't like her previously, either.

  14. #274
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Spoiler: show
    AHDJVBHVFBHYVBYVBH AHHHHH, THE ENDING!

  15. #275
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,092
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

    Quote Originally Posted by Selamis View Post
    Spoiler: show
    AHDJVBHVFBHYVBYVBH AHHHHH, THE ENDING!
    http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/...nyFeelings.gif

    Although,
    Spoiler: show
    it does reinforce my conviction that everyone comes back on this show sooner or later, and instantly cheapened the impact of Bobby's death for me (which I thought was the heaviest loss they'd suffered since Ellen & Jo in season 5, and pappa Winchester before that.

    Though I liked this "return" a lot better than Castiel's. Maybe because they actually managed to keep this one under wraps, and it wasn't being promoted to hell and back, so it tasted a lot less like fanservice.

  16. #276
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,909
    BG Level
    6

    Uhh, and because we knew Bobby chose this option when he died. And he's back in a far more limited capacity than before. With Castiel he just...appeared back with powers and angel amnesia.

  17. #277
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,092
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanriel View Post
    Uhh, and because we knew Bobby chose this option when he died. And he's back in a far more limited capacity than before. With Castiel he just...appeared back with powers and angel amnesia.
    Spoiler: show
    Ithought that episode ended before he made a decision. He's asked, "What's it gonna be?" and then it ends?

  18. #278
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Yea, cut to black before he chose.

  19. #279
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,909
    BG Level
    6

    ...we knew what he chose. It did not flat out state it, but come on. He knows heaven is at least somewhat BS, if not fully.

  20. #280
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,092
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

    I disagree; I think that ending was ambiguous. Bobby also knows what happens to spirits that hang around earth.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Supernatural Season 6
    By Lexa in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 394
    Last Post: 2011-08-31, 14:04
  2. Supernatural Season 4
    By brisk in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 286
    Last Post: 2009-09-04, 23:26
  3. The Shield - Season finale
    By Aerandir in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2006-03-15, 16:04
  4. 24 season dvd's
    By Zigma in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 2006-02-03, 07:46
  5. Family Guy season four
    By Russta in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2005-07-19, 15:20