+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    So Tate could be alive, but on "friendly" terms with the midget baby monster and used it to attack that girl.
    There's been too many obvious hints since the 1st episode that Tate is dead. You see Tate standing behind the baby monster and it flashes between normal Tate and him when he was wearing the skull face paint that he had on when he killed those kids at school. He appears covered in blood in Ben's office too briefly.
    Also as mentioned before, Tate should be in his 30's by now if he was still alive.

Constance mentioned that all her kids seemed to suffer from some sort of autism bar one that was of physical perfection as she put it. Possible Tate has assburgers or some sort of high functioning form of autism. Her wording suggests to me that she had more than just Addy & Tate, so I wonder what happened to the others if there were more?

Ridill
    BG Level

again, I'm not saying he isn't a ghost. there are more hints to suggest he is a ghost than there are to say he's alive. I'm just stating that the writers could easily make it so he's alive if they wanted.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

he's definitely a ghost. writers would have to be retarded if they tried to pull some sort of retcon and say he was alive. thats why the only time he has been seen away from the house was halloween night.

also in that ryan murphy interview above he confirms tate is dead.

Before the recent episode I'd agree with you that yeah it seems pretty certain Tate is dead but there is room to make him alive if that's how the writers wanted to go with it. =)

After what one of his murder victims said about being 34 if she was still alive, I'd find it pretty hard to believe Tate is that age too. Then again, Constance & Addy appear younger than they should be (at least to me) so I wouldn't be surprised if there's something weird going on with their family seeing how they are already connected to the house.

http://image.com.com/tv/images/genie...HS-1x01_07.jpg

The writers are saying the baby thing is nicknamed 'Infantata'. >__> It kinda looks like a puppet in this pic.

Next week's episode preview:
    Spoiler: show

Is that Tate dragging Violet's body at 0:11? o__O

Quote Originally Posted by MoogleAura View Post
    The writers are saying the baby thing is nicknamed 'Infantata'. >__> It kinda looks like a puppet in this pic.
    http://www.themagazine.ca/wp-content...WBLIN-YALL.gif

Looks like the goblins from Harry Potter. lol

The only things that messes me up with Tate is when Ben called his mother and was talking about not wanting to have him as a patient anymore. Who was he talking to? Seems it would have to been Constance, but wouldn't he recognize her voice? Wouldn't her name be listed?

That's is the only thing that is frustrating me, not sure if it's a screw up or what. But, I would say 100%, Tate is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by MoogleAura View Post

After what one of his murder victims said about being 34 if she was still alive, I'd find it pretty hard to believe Tate is that age too. [/spoiler]
    Hmm, Why wouldn't he be the same age?? It was his class mates, people he went to school with. I would say not more than 4-5 years age difference if a high school.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddle Sticks View Post
    The only things that messes me up with Tate is when Ben called his mother and was talking about not wanting to have him as a patient anymore. Who was he talking to? Seems it would have to been Constance, but wouldn't he recognize her voice? Wouldn't her name be listed?

That's is the only thing that is frustrating me, not sure if it's a screw up or what. But, I would say 100%, Tate is dead.

Hmm, Why wouldn't he be the same age?? It was his class mates, people he went to school with. I would say not more than 4-5 years age difference if a high school.
    Well, technically, we really don't know if they are his classmates or not. He could have just been some kid shooting up a random high school...

Why would he shoot up a random high school though? From his behavior he seems to have been tormented by the kids before he dropped out and later kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dart View Post
    Why would he shoot up a random high school though? From his behavior he seems to have been tormented by the kids before he dropped out and later kill them.
    And why couldn't he?

What were his reasons (In the first episode) for shooting up the high school? I thought I remember it being particularly different than the everyday school shooting situation

Ridill
    BG Level

The guy is obviously mentally fucked.
    I don't think he needs much reason to do anything.
    Though I doubt the ghosts were lying.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Greedouw View Post
    And why couldn't he?

What were his reasons (In the first episode) for shooting up the high school? I thought I remember it being particularly different than the everyday school shooting situation
    He wanted to save the people he killed from the filth of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddle Sticks View Post

Sorry, I can see how ambiguous that looks now. ^^; I don't doubt that Tate is around the same age as those students. I meant that if the writers had misled us and Tate was actually still alive, I'd find it hard to believe that he's a 34 year old as we see now.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

He's gotta be dead, but then again didn't he leave the house area and talk to the doc at some starbucks?
    He also didn't do the daughter when he could have, must be some reason for that.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

prolly cause she wasn't boner worthy

Ridill
    BG Level

cause he castrated himself.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post
    He's gotta be dead, but then again didn't he leave the house area and talk to the doc at some starbucks?
    That was during halloween

Maldra

Anyone have a link to tonight's episode?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

why didn't that bitch lock the door!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

why didn't that bitch lock the door!
    when do they ever?

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Spoiler: show
    The fuck? was that a brain the mom ate? any bets it was Addie's brain LOL?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast