Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1180
  1. #181
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    you'd think i'd bookmark it by now

  2. #182
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    you'd think i'd bookmark it by now
    ....


    still people will come in today and ask for a stream of a specific game 4-5 times and people will post the same link


    http://video-livetv.com/cha1.html
    http://www.firstrowsports.eu/
    http://ilemi.me/

  3. #183
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Need to drink as much as possible in the next 1.5 hours so I don't feel the knife slip into my gut

  4. #184
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Can someone tell me how much you guys pay for NFL Redzone? I'm curious as to if I'm getting ripped off. $30 for the season.

  5. #185
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    ....


    still people will come in today and ask for a stream of a specific game 4-5 times and people will post the same link


    http://video-livetv.com/cha1.html
    http://www.firstrowsports.eu/
    http://ilemi.me/
    You're new here aren't you.

  6. #186
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    have fun demo, dont die like brady is gonna

  7. #187
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    carolina stream is actually working for me finally

  8. #188
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Jahvid best looked fast as fuck.

  9. #189
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    PICK WHATS GOOD. FUCK YO MEGATRON.

  10. #190
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    Shit throw by Stafford. He's not looking sharp here early on.

  11. #191
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,413
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    PICK WHATS GOOD. FUCK YO MEGATRON.
    Stafford totally Henne'd that INT.

  12. #192
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    There's been a DWill sighting.

  13. #193
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    panthers are rushing a lot on the first drive, and looking damn good doing it

    oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii we ran a wildcat

  14. #194
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Did Arian Foster already get pulled lol?

  15. #195
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Did Arian Foster already get pulled lol?
    I will be so mad.

  16. #196
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    tate was in, but foster is back out

  17. #197
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    we looked damn good on that drive gad

  18. #198
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    THE SEAGULL MAKES HIS RETURN TO DALLAS LOLOL

  19. #199
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Megatron, meet your successor WOAH.

  20. #200
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,413
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Lions are in the spotting the other team some points mode.

Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 919
    Last Post: 2008-12-23, 18:29
  2. NFL Week 7 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 2007-10-25, 14:21
  3. NFL Week 6 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 2007-10-16, 16:55
  4. NFL Week 5 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 2007-10-11, 13:23
  5. NFL Week 4 Picks
    By melbufrauma in forum Sports
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 2007-10-02, 15:04
  6. NFL Week 3 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 2007-09-26, 03:14
  7. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  8. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42