Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 1180
  1. #781
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn


  2. #782

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    It really is a lot of fun: http://tinyurl.com/sanchezallalone

  3. #783
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,862
    BG Level
    10

    Lots of mad on this page

  4. #784
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,125
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    oh god another fumble

  5. #785
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Man. You have to go all the way back to 2010 to even find a performance like the one AR put on tonight.

  6. #786
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,862
    BG Level
    10

    Honus Wagner{TM} is a trademark of The Heirs of Honus Wagner.

    ...really?

  7. #787
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,862
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    Man. You have to go all the way back to 2010 to even find a performance like the one AR put on tonight.
    mad again, noone has done what he did. I even trimmed it to 350 yards, and still noone.

  8. #788
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Lots of mad on this page
    I win.

    http://tinyurl.com/Romoallalone

  9. #789
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    mad again, noone has done what he did. I even trimmed it to 350 yards, and still noone.
    rofl. Speaking of mayad.

    Trim it to 333yrds and you've got someone with a much higher passer rating (150.7) with 0 INTs, who took only 20 passes to amass those 333 yards, and ran about 50 more yards with 1 less attempt, annnnnnd 1 less sack!

    This game is fun.

    Edit: No one did what this dude did. Not even AR.

  10. #790
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,692
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Is this a fucking baseball thread? Feels like it with all this stat crunching faggotry.

  11. #791
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Baseball? This isn't baseball.

    THIS. IS. ARCHI.

  12. #792
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    You are complaining about archi posting stats.

    Do you even hear yourself? Get the fuck out.

  13. #793
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,125
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    wow...3 of the ravens next 5 games are against teams that are 1-3

  14. #794
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,692
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    wow...3 of the ravens next 5 games are against teams that are 1-3
    Plenty of chances for the defense to run up the score.

  15. #795
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Almost another pick 6.

  16. #796
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,761
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Jets get NE, Miami, SD, Buffalo and NE again.

    I don't see what's workable about that schedule at all.

  17. #797
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,125
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    2-3 if theyre lucky, maybe 3-2, but im betting 1-4

  18. #798
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,125
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Sanchez 11/35 119yds 1int 3fumbles

  19. #799
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I'm feeling a lot worse about losing to the Jets now.

  20. #800
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Also, thanks for the 3.93 points flacco. Not to mention the 7 you gave to Jets' D. You netted me -3 points. GG

Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 919
    Last Post: 2008-12-23, 18:29
  2. NFL Week 7 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 2007-10-25, 14:21
  3. NFL Week 6 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 2007-10-16, 16:55
  4. NFL Week 5 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 2007-10-11, 13:23
  5. NFL Week 4 Picks
    By melbufrauma in forum Sports
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 2007-10-02, 15:04
  6. NFL Week 3 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 2007-09-26, 03:14
  7. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  8. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42