Page 138 of 952 FirstFirst ... 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 ... LastLast
Results 2741 to 2760 of 19037
  1. #2741
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    Flyer fans are so bad they seem to turn on each other, lol. On my way to the bathroom after the Kings won in ot vs the Flyers, like a group of 10 flyer fans started a fist fight. Almost had a fight right next to me during the game because a flyer fan spilled beer on another.
    I went to St. Louis for a Bears/Rams a few years back, almost got into an altercation at a bar...with White Sox fans, lol, I had Rams fans backing me up too

  2. #2742
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

  3. #2743
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,006
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    I went to St. Louis for a Bears/Rams a few years back, almost got into an altercation at a bar...with White Sox fans, lol, I had Rams fans backing me up too
    Common denominator between these incidents: alcohol.

    Simple solution: Outlaw alcohol at sporting events as well as outlaw alcohol advertising via sporting events/television coverage.

  4. #2744
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,006
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Whatdya know, ESPN posted their top 5 Norris Trophy candidates so far and I have 2 of the top 4 even though I waited til the last 5 rounds to pick my defensemen. Go me!

  5. #2745
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    Common denominator between these incidents: alcohol.

    Simple solution: Outlaw alcohol at sporting events as well as outlaw alcohol advertising via sporting events/television coverage.
    you're like the vegan of having good times, suck it

  6. #2746
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    Whatdya know, ESPN posted their top 5 Norris Trophy candidates so far and I have 2 of the top 4 even though I waited til the last 5 rounds to pick my defensemen. Go me!
    Yeah don't post a link or anything... I can google it.

    http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl/post/_/i...ris-candidates

    1. Letang
    2. Phaneuf
    3. Weber
    4. Edler (lol wut)
    5. Timonen

  7. #2747
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Don't worry, once Green's ankle heals, he got this.

    SCOOTERS GONNA SCOOT

  8. #2748
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    You just posted that because Chicago got a good band.

    I might become an Avalanche fan, <3 The Strokes.

  9. #2749
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Who the fuck is Arcade Fire? And the description doesn't match the Hawks at all lol. Well except for the part about the older fans viewing newer ones as front runners, or as I like to call them, fair weather fans.

  10. #2750
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Top 5 anything with 70 games to go is a bit worthless.

  11. #2751
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    You just posted that because Chicago got a good band.

    I might become an Avalanche fan, <3 The Strokes.
    The Strokes made a comeback in 2011? Huh.

  12. #2752
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    I took Elder in my CBC pool, gave him the double points. Only because I knew he's be getting a ton of ice time.

  13. #2753
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,238
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Protip: When celebrating a goal, don't hug the other team.
    Lost my shit.

    Leafland SPESHUL ALERT:
    -Gustavsson to start tonight vs Brodeur. Scrivens is backup. Reimer a possible for next game.

    What the fuck

    -Crabb in, Frattin out

  14. #2754
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    You just posted that because Chicago got a good band.

    I might become an Avalanche fan, <3 The Strokes.
    I hate all of that new folk/hipster garbage lol, I hear a lot about them and had to listen to some station that played them at a job I had before, not my cup of tea. I need shit that makes you want to punch a hole through people.

  15. #2755
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    I hate all of that new folk/hipster garbage lol, I hear a lot about them and had to listen to some station that played them at a job I had before, not my cup of tea. I need shit that makes you want to punch a hole through people.
    So you've got Bieber fever?

  16. #2756
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,238
    BG Level
    7

    Live On TSN

    http://nhl.cdn.neulion.net/u/ducks/thumbs/81171_es.jpg

    "Hi I am George Parros, Senior Movember Correspondant"

  17. #2757
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    So you've got Bieber fever?
    goddamn right I do

  18. #2758
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Judai, I hate you. Jussi Jokinen out 3-4 weeks. FML.

  19. #2759
    sauce
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,541
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    Whatdya know, ESPN posted their top 5 Norris Trophy candidates so far and I have 2 of the top 4 even though I waited til the last 5 rounds to pick my defensemen. Go me!
    I have two of the top two. so there!

  20. #2760
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    The Strokes made a comeback in 2011? Huh.
    Angles was actually a really good album, and they're already working on their 5th apparently.

    As for Arcade Fire, they're very talented musically. It comes across much better live. Reminds me of a more serious New Pornographers. And they're Canadian, so the hockey tie-in works. I also like shit that makes you want to put your fist through a wall, but I can't deny songs like "Wake Up" get me pumped.

Page 138 of 952 FirstFirst ... 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 3256
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 09:45
  3. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  4. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  5. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  6. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16