Main event tonight coming up at 10:30 bitches.
Main event tonight coming up at 10:30 bitches.
If you're needing him to get a shut out you're fucked. Fleury doesn't get too many of those.My entire BGFHL week pretty much depends on Fleury right now.
Oh hey Selanne with 22 PIMs tonight. He gives every stat!
Who's Schenn Sational Joki in Yahoo FHL? Might want to take Brodeur off your IR so you actually have a goalie start this week lol.
INC pp goals for the Pens.
Kings are playing like morons.
I know the Pens just scored but that was some fucking awesome killing by the Kings.
I have no idea why the Flyers fans hated Richards so much, that dude is fucking crazy
I think Thomas pretty much wrapped things up himself lol, I had a hell of a night last night too, Stamkos/Lecavelier/Hossa/Carcillo went on a tear for me. The only thing I got lucky about facing you guys is that Kane is in fucking beastmode but Hossa pretty much gets the goal for most of his assists or an assist for most of his goals.
A beauty by the sharks. Brovelski gets his 9th.
Jesus Christ the Kings PP is fucking horrible.
Havlat 1st as a shark.
Hey guys what's going on in this thread
Kings PP is the best part of the game for me. Its 2 minutes I get of not having to worry about anything fucking happening.
Sick move by Kopitar.
Mike Comrie's in the crowd lol
Also, what an inconsistently called game... first 28 minutes, call everything. Since then, call nothing. Dustin Penner just had a pass out of his reach on a would-be breakaway, Pascal Dupius catches him as he gets to the puck in the corner, rubs him out, passes the puck away, Dustin Penner just goons Pascal Dupius for a good 10 seconds behind the net as the play goes through the neutral zone. No penalty.
Game was kinda meh till Kopitar scored now its going back and forward a bit. that goal looked like it woke the team up.