Page 196 of 952 FirstFirst ... 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 ... LastLast
Results 3901 to 3920 of 19037
  1. #3901
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    I wouldnt expect much, same was said about the habs/bruins post pacioretty incident and it was pretty tame
    No disrespect, but the Canadiens are a bunch of pussies.

    No disrespect.

    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...SubbanWhif.gif

  2. #3902
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Valisk I love the 2nd quote in your sig, rofl.
    lol, you know what I'm talking about? Cail said something about an amazing catch that a San Diego reciever made. Leroy proceeds to say something that tyven always says, verbatim, about Phil Rivers and tall receivers. And Cail exposes Leroy and tells him the rookie that made the catch was 5' 11". He's such a dickriding fraud, trying to fit in.

  3. #3903
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    lol, you know what I'm talking about? Cail said something about an amazing catch that a San Diego reciever made. Leroy proceeds to say something that tyven always says, verbatim, about Phil Rivers and tall receivers. And Cail exposes Leroy and tells him the rookie that made the catch was 5' 11". He's such a dickriding fraud, trying to fit in.
    Yeah and it's not the first time Olroy regurgitates crap like that.

    I also like the somewhat ironic implication that tall receivers are there to make shitty QBs look good, yet Romo-to-Dez is somehow exempt. (For the record, I like Romo and Dez, neither of them are what's wrong with the 'Boys.)

  4. #3904
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,032
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Thomas's hit on Sedin was boss. Lucic hit on Miller should have been a suspension. And I'm a huge fan of Lucic since his days as a Giant. I hope someone in the East destroys the Bruins. Philly step your game up!

  5. #3905
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Philly's shithead quotient has been severely lacking since losing Carcillo and with Pronger being injured so much.

  6. #3906
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    Philly's shithead quotient has been severely lacking since losing Carcillo and with Pronger being injured so much.
    Flyers lead the league in PIMs though, gotta appreciate their ability to get rid of fuckfaces like Carcillo and still be gooning it up.

  7. #3907
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Dear Tampa Bay Lightning,

    This time it's our win.

    Sincerely,
    Winnipeg Jets.


    Dear Philadelphia Flyers,

    Please record our game and use it for analysis on how to break through the 1-3-1 and not wear tampons during a game.

    Sincerely,
    Winnipeg Jets.

    On that note, off to the game while warming my vocal chord to scream "Dwaaaaaaaayne. Dwaaaaaaaaaayne. Dwaaaaaaaaaaayne."

  8. #3908
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    If you REALLY want to quit, I'll take it over. This could be just some knee jerk reaction so if you need a couple days to cool down and decide with a level head then just let me know.
    I believe Yahoo has a "transfer managers" thing now that the Commish can use. You'd probably have to PM Sep though b/c its pretty obvious he checks this thread maybe once a week. Great management.

  9. #3909
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Im going to respectfully say that I should not be given any punishment. You did not give me any warning so why am I getting punished by not being able to trade for a week? I've been trying to make moves (you know, trying to make my team better) but i've been waiting for this to go through so I can make other moves.

    Honestly, this is total bull shit, Kesler has been playing like shit and Staal has actually been playing well. If everyone in the fucking league doesn't have an issue with this, yet you have your head so far up your fucking ass that you can't put aside your fucking pride for once and say "I made a mistake, i'll let this go through".

    Honestly dude, don't fucking punish people when you never once give any warning that you would do so.

  10. #3910
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,032
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Penalties in a pool? What?

  11. #3911
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by vagus View Post
    Thomas's hit on Sedin was boss. Lucic hit on Miller should have been a suspension. And I'm a huge fan of Lucic since his days as a Giant. I hope someone in the East destroys the Bruins. Philly step your game up!
    If that hit happened againt the flyers no one would've talked about it cuz

    Flyers got no goaler anyway so

  12. #3912
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    So yeah new commissioner next year for BGFHL?

  13. #3913
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,009
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    http://i43.tinypic.com/10s8493.jpg

    Problem? And even if you didn't see my warning, what made you think it was okay to keep spamming a trade I declined repeatedly and explained why? Did you challenge your mother the same way as a child and keep begging like a brat after she said no? Your mom was probably one of the sissy modern mothers who caved into her child's every demand, as demonstrated by you thinking asking again 3 seconds later would get you what you want.

    I work weekends, I have very little time to get on Friday-Sundays, hence me not posting during Dallas/Carolina Penguin games. I have like 5 minutes to log on Yahoo and check my mail, set my fantasy lineups, etc, and I don't need to be misled as to having 1-3 emails and then clicking to go check and its nothing but JORDAN STAAL AND RYAN KESLER ARE EQUALS AND TOTALLY LEGIT ONE FOR ONE SWAPS. I've nullified like 1, maybe 2 trades out of 4-5 dozen proposed trades (2-3 dozen accepted by both sides trades) in our years as GM. So when I say no, I expect people to take it. Its not like I deny trades left and right.

    Not trading for a week is a punishment that fits the crime and 1 day of no adds/drops is not a crippling blow over a 200 day season.

  14. #3914
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    If they want to make the trade, whats the big fucking deal?

  15. #3915
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,009
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    If they want to make the trade, whats the big fucking deal?
    Im not allowing collusion in my league? Or idiocy?

  16. #3916
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    If they want to make the trade, whats the big fucking deal? Does it look like 1 person is unloading to someone else to help them win?

    meant to hit edit, not quote -.-


    Maybe one feels the other player is going to pick up the pace and wants to get him while his value is low. You're being a cunt for the sake of being a cunt, especially since everyone else in the league says they have no problem with it.

  17. #3917
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    I fail to see Shanabans no intent argument. The fucker extends his arm to land a knock out to Millers head.

    Fucking fail. The league has sent a clear message to the rest of the league that the Bruins are and will always will be treated above others. What a fucking joke.
    Yeahhh...I just watched the hit again myself, 'no intent' is really, really, well...not right there. He absolutely blew Miller the fuck up, extended his arms fully like he was hitting any other player on the ice.

  18. #3918
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    No, you doing a blanket like that (I don't even check your team) is not far warning. You made a mistake, deal with it.

    Is Staal and Kesler even talents? Not fully. This year? Yes.

    The only one with the problem is you. Every else in the league knows whats up and even fans of the Canucks have said Kesler is not the same this year.

    But yeah, next year, Don't let Sep run the league. Ill do it if needed. This "i make up the rules, deal with it" crap has gone on for far to long.

  19. #3919
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    Im not allowing collusion in my league? Or idiocy?
    You DID let Callisto trade Luongo for Anderson last year and all you did was ask if we were cool with it. Once we both said yes we wanted to do it you ok'd the trade. Not exactly the same trade but I was clearly getting the better part of the deal in the long run even though Luongo was playing like shit at the time. You could argue the same about Kesler vs Staal.

  20. #3920
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I think the lesson there is that you can't trust a goddamn Canadian

Page 196 of 952 FirstFirst ... 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 3256
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 09:45
  3. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  4. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  5. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  6. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16