Fuck you guys and the refs for giving them a point![]()
Fuck you guys and the refs for giving them a point![]()
How the fuck did I manage to forget to set ESPN lineup tonight? Pat Kane and Selanne's 26 points gone to waste. Winning so far but if I end up losing within that margin I'm going to be mighty mad at myself..
Alright Cap fans! Make me an offer for Ovechkin! Looking for a RW.
Leafs news:
http://images.wikia.com/en.futurama/...c/Boneitis.jpg
- The leafs await MRI results for Clark MacArthur and Mikhail Grabovski. Matt Frattin and Colton Orr are not skating in practice. Colby Armstrong is still out.
- James Reimer is no longer working out on or off the ice, you can safely say "Oh Shit", though "three weeks plus" seems to be the consensus. "Fuck You Brian Gionta" works well.
- In the AHL: Matt Lashoff is out for six months with a knee injury, Keith Aulie is not 100%, Joe Colborne has been cleared for contact.
- Ironically, Tim Connolly is totally fine guyz. Our second line is Crabb/Connoly/Kulemin.
I'm getting pretty annoyed reading all this shit about how Myers threw out a headshot last night.
1) He makes sure to not board him by moving to the front
2) He keeps his shoulder down, and does not raise the elbow
3) Zubrus lowers his head at the last second
4) Zubrus went down, looked for a call, didn't get one, got back up and went to the bench. What the fuck is this, FIFA?
5) It looked way worse than it was because it's Zubrus hitting a 6'8" wall.
6) No call on the play, despite both refs watching it happen.
I really can't see him getting suspended at all for this.
As much as I like these new headshot rules protecting players, I fear it's going to turn them into diving, pansyass soccer players that go down after every hit looking for a call.
I hope someone makes a stupid big trade soon.
If we can grab another two points against a division opponent...weeeee.
Also, the Jets best Movember stache.
http://1.cdn.nhle.com/jets/images/up...9962_slide.jpg
This is a growing trend. I'm all for rigorous application of the Diving minor.As much as I like these new headshot rules protecting players, I fear it's going to turn them into diving, pansyass soccer players that go down after every hit looking for a call.
Who's got Angry B's on their phone?
NEW HIGH SCORE!
--------------------------------------------------
Leaf news:
-Both MacArthur and Grabovski will miss a significant number of games, at least two weeks for Grabovski, no timetable for Mac yet.
-But because nothing's firm yet, they can't be added to the IR. Which means they count against the 23 man limit. Which means we're probably dressing 7 defencemen tonight, and one of them is playing Forward. Maybe Gardiner
-Also, Pekka Rinne is saving at a .933% pace. IS OUR OFFENCE IN TROUBLE? I think so.
-Rumor mill says it's time for Orr to go to the Minors. It was fine when he was scaring teams from the press box, but now even that is a hindrance. Every team has a Colton orr in the minors, he might not get Waiver'd
and from the genius bruins fans who believe that anything the bruins do is never worthy of punishment:
Why wasnt Miller given disciplinary action for swinging his stick at Lucic?
Brendan smith is playing for Detroit tonight, his last game of suspension was on Tuesday. I'm going to very interested in the game tonight and to see what he is bring up to the table.
What. Breaking news
WHATSportsnet:
We've been told and confirmed, by multiple sources, that Wayne Gretzky has been approached, by at least the Providence Energy Firm, to purchase the Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment stock.
Wayne Gretzky has confirmed that he's been approached by multiple firms
Here are my Proline bets for the night... what you guys think
![]()
All right off to the game.
*Glances at Bregor
En garde!
@Chips
Your faith in the Jets saddens me.
You have Washington by 1 over Winnipeg. Interesting