Canadian teams outscored American opponents 26-7 in 4 games
http://www.arrowoutdoors.com/Images/...tedWhiteBG.gif
Canadian teams outscored American opponents 26-7 in 4 games
http://www.arrowoutdoors.com/Images/...tedWhiteBG.gif
Caps & Hawks blown out by over achieving teams. Woah.
Playing Vanek over Hall ended up being not such a good choice.
Little late, but on the season opener CBC commentators likened the atmosphere to a playoff game. I sort of think if we were to make the playoffs and lose 1 game, it'd be worse than Vancouver losing game 7
However Winnipeg is arguably already worse than Vancouver after the riots.
I don't mind losing a play off game or two..or three...hell, even being swept. As long as it's not Edmonton though. Those fuckers have knocked us out of the play offs way too many times.
Silly bluefan, the Oilers have never met the Thrashers in the playoffs!
Well this year is the only year that the jets can get in the playoffs.
Cuz next year in the west? yeah forget it
I dont think the west is that much stronger this time around
Western teams with winning records are 29-14-10, losing records are 8-10-4
Eastern teams w/ winning records are 36-19-10, losing records are 2-5-3
Maybe I should do this again by "in the playoffs" instead of winning records, because a total of 7 teams arent above 500.
Wait on the 2nd half of the season
Crosby. Tomorrow. l;asfjaldaf;dsfja
And now, ladies and gentleman, you will see a comeback of epic proportions in the ESPN league.
It looks like you're already about to beat my first place team with your 0-5 team even without Crosby. Think of the potential. My God.
All my guys were ice cold on Tuesday or whatever day it was that had like 13 games going on. I think when you changed your team name to Fail4Nail my CBJ powers activated and it was like, Challenge Accepted.
As long as nothing crazy happens today, there will be one team left in first place!