Holy hell Ginger Jesus Jesusin'.
Holy hell Ginger Jesus Jesusin'.
I can't believe the Penguins rallied from two down to beat the Habs. Oh wait, yes I can, Habs suck.
I don't know whats more enjoyable, knowing Habsnation has nothing to look forward to this year except Carey Price needing spinal fusion after trying to carry that team, watching a non-native English speaker try to defend a non-talented hockey team in a hockey thread, or SIDNEY CROSBY GETTING ANOTHER POINT AND THE PENS GETTING TWO.
Also lmfao @ that "blood on shirt excuse." I've played with a fair amount of blood on my deck hockey shirt even after sitting out a period with a busted lip that required stitches post-game. Like that would keep an NHL player out. Headline article this morning on ESPN.com/nhl had an article of Winter Classic Alumni Game rosters being out and the picture was of Eric Lindros playing in a blood covered jersey. You'd think a Habs fan would be okay with blood with how much they menstruate.
Yeah RDS sucks just read the rule forget that
Andrew Albets scored?? Andrew Alberts.... Wow
Wtf is this? a goal form someone not named Richards, Kopitar or Gagne?
Our fucking special teams is a crime against humanity
^_^_^_^
http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=26284
happy bitchboy? Rules are rules...but of course they dont apply to Crosby's Pens...8.3 Blood – A player who is bleeding or who has visible blood on his equipment or body shall be ruled off the ice at the next stoppage of play. Such player shall not be permitted to return to play until the bleeding has been stopped and the cut or abrasion covered (if necessary). It is required that any affected equipment and/or uniform be properly decontaminated or exchanged.
The last time Lindross was a Flyer was as late as 10 years ago. Rules may have been changed at some point for safety.Headline article this morning on ESPN.com/nhl had an article of Winter Classic Alumni Game rosters being out and the picture was of Eric Lindros playing in a blood covered jersey.
Why does Jim Fox have to end every sentence with a higher voice? It's like he's trying to tell a children's story.
Canucks biggest win so far this season, beating a good shark team and really making some headway in the standings. Schneider pretty much stole the game, Canucks could have easily been down 5-3.
Next game is Columbus on Tuesday. I honestly think they'll play Luongo on Tuesday. If they do play Luongo I could easily see it be a set up for a let down game which will really start the "GOALIE CONTROVERSY!!" thing in Vancouver.
Either way Schneider is fantastic right now and I hope to see more of him.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv93dbylbD1qcz0sm.gif
Qubecians crying? WHO"DA THUNK
I think hes just mad at the fact that the Canadiens are terrible, and will probably remain so. Also because the Leafs are a better team.
Also new sig because Ginger jesus
oh Crawford :3
I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.
- Ginger Jesus
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv...wf6fo1_500.jpg
I don't think I saw anyone post this yet.
Oh god I cant fucking wait for Torts and Avery uncensored
Also pretty sure that this man is in the nightmares of anyone who tries to take a shot against the Rangers. Fucking psychopath
Spoiler: show
Dan Girardi is Clark Kent's alias.
Nowhere does it say in that rule that blood can't be on your jersey. It says it has to be decontaminated, so aslong as they tried washing it with more than just water, its been decontaminated. Blood stains clothes very easily, but I guess people in Quebec don't wash their clothes so you wouldn't know that. I would also watch more Montreal Canadiens games to immediately point out Canadiens bleeding and seeing that they don't return and not score more goals for 7 million dollars, but I would rather watch permafrost thaw than have to sit through 60 more games of lackluster hockey choreographed to the music of 20,000 Boo-birds taking flight.