Also, I agree on idk wtf philly was thinking trading richards.
#11 on that list totally sucked.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...asek_dives.jpg
You are so mad its not even funny anymore.
pretty sure I bolded, flop around like a fish out of water but ok dude. Hasek wasn't a full time starter until 28 and won the Vezina 3 times, all in his 30s.
5 Vezinas actually. Too bad he didn't win that Cup to go along with that 3rd...
http://ology.com/sites/default/files...auto-24163.jpg
What does age have to do with current performance? Thomas is the best goalie right now.
Postin' 'dis because it's a lot more interesting than everything else going on in this thread
![]()
I dont know why this made me laugh
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...na-d3712t9.png
I'd call that going 1-1-1. How about everything before that?
Plus its stupid pacifist countries like Canada and Sweden that make these stupid "rules of war" that prevent us from winning every single war. Might as well call them "rules for making America fight with one hand tied behind her glorious back." Not a country on Earth except perhaps China who could take on America if we stopped fucking around and giving a shit about the targets hiding inside/next to a school/hospital/etc.
Man I really got Nynja riled up.