Holy shit. Wings are ass pounding the Coyotes.
Holy shit. Wings are ass pounding the Coyotes.
5-0 Detroit wtf
And yes, Steve Sullivan, that was a fucking dive.
Anisimov snipes Garon figuratively and literally. Brawl ensues. Downie ejected. Delicious
Luongo failing at home.
Anisimov gets jumped. Rangers down 2 men. These refs suck
I will always hate Sutton if for no other reason then the fact he ended Jason Allison's career.
This game is rowdy as fuck
Filppula comes back, Wings dominate. These things are not a coincidence.
Hahahahahahaha, LUONGO!!!!
I take Luongo is luongoing
Luongo for trade in Yahoo FHL. I'll take someone who went in the last round, I don't care anymore.
Ill trade you Crawford for him![]()
Pens looking like shit taking a ton of penalties. Don't care how good your PK is, if you're giving up 6 powerplay opportunities you're going to lose.
Dan Girardi is 99% balls, 1% human
For real.
Fuck ryan malone
Oh for fuck sakes, two eastern conference games goes to OT. Fuck. As if the East race isn't tight as it is....FUCK.
I sat Theodore tonight. I deserve Luongo.