Danzig playing, inc. goal
Danzig playing, inc. goal
Didn't get to watch much of the first period. How are the Kings playing? Saw they had a 10-4 shot advantage at one point.
BOS beating PHX in regulation would be huge. Honestly rooting for CHI tonight. It's becoming apparent that NSH will be a playoff bubble team more than a division-lead challenger, ergo other bubble teams need to go away.
Go PHX Fantasy Team Players
Not so fast Captain Cally, kicking the puck in isn't allowed
Wow, this is a pretty good goalie battle going on.
NSH / MIN is the same. Some great chances and actually a pretty exciting game that is 0-0 at the end of the 2nd. Someone please give us a legitimate top 6 forward. We have three fairly sick rookies starting on defense right now (Josi, Ellis, Blum); as David Poile's internet forum representative, I will start fielding offers meow.
Wow, im pretty shocked that wasnt called dead but that the right call to not blow it dead.
Semin actually playing well tonight, and smart. Something something shit goalies, easy mode for nyr.
FINALLY A FUCKING GOAL
Richards is so bad on penalty shots, lol.
The Panthers have been one of the surprise teams in the Eastern Conference this season and lead the Southeast Division with a six-point lead over the second-place Winnipeg Jets.
Did I really just read this? wtf? lol
Canada beating the Czechs big time. The Czech goalie, Mrazeck is pretty solid though, Detroit prospect I believe.
Fuck
GDI wtf are the Bruins doing; more domination please
hahaha oh my god, biggest shootout fail in recent memory from Cullen on the Wild
And Bouchard tries a spin-o-rama and blows it. Preds win!
Damn, was hoping the wild could do it ;/ but I guess them being in total free fall helps since I wasnt expecting them to make the Playoffs.