So looks like the Kings roster has been set for the year.
Penner-Kopitar-Williams
Gagne-Richards-Brown
Moreau-Stoll-Hunter
Clifford-Lewis-Richardson
Parse
Westgarth
Doughty-Mitchell
Johnson-Scuderi
Martinez-Greene
Drewiske
Quick
Bernier
Clifford, Moreau, Richardson, Hunter will most likely change around through out the year. Penner might miss the first game of the season or both as he has "a lower body injury" and Parse will take his spot till hes back.
Feeling pretty good about this line up. Im most likely day dreaming but im expecting 20+ goals a piece from everyone on the top 2 lines and 15ish from Stoll and Hunter.
Should be a good year for this team and I dont remember the last time I went into a season with this much hope. Playoffs should all but be a lock at this point. 3rd or 4th should be where we finish are im looking for AT LEAST getting to the 2nd around or this season will be a failure imo.
I think its safe to say we should be able to hang and beat the big boys out west (Van, SJ, Det, Chi)
XI Wiki



