Page 401 of 952 FirstFirst ... 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 ... LastLast
Results 8001 to 8020 of 19037
  1. #8001
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    fuck man Gionta allready injured again

  2. #8002
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    fuck man Gionta allready injured again
    Markov 2.0....and shorter.

  3. #8003
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Have you seen LA's recording when leading after two the past few years? I wonder if other teams are that good over the past few years, id imagine so.

  4. #8004
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,008
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I thought Fleury fumbles pucks and lets in softies......... then I went and played a Deck game tonight and my goalie made Fleury's puck handling prowess look otherworldly.

  5. #8005
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Well, for fun, here are my players going to the all-star game.

    GOALIES (6)
    Tim Thomas
    Jimmy Howard
    Jonathan Quick
    Mike Smith
    Henrik Lundqvist
    Brian Elliott

    DEFENSEMEN (12)
    Erik Karlsson
    Dion Phaneuf
    Zdeno Chara
    Duncan Keith
    Nicklas Lidstrom
    Brian Campbell
    Ryan Suter
    Shea Weber
    Dan Girardi
    Alexander Edler
    Keith Yandle
    Dan Boyle

    FORWARDS (24)
    Daniel Alfredsson
    Jason Spezza
    Milan Michalek
    Teemu Selanne
    Tyler Seguin
    Jason Pominville
    Jarome Iginla
    Jonathan Toews
    Marian Hossa
    Loui Eriksson
    Pavel Datsyuk
    Jordan Eberle
    John Tavares
    Marian Gaborik
    Claude Giroux
    Evgeni Malkin
    James Neal
    Steven Stamkos
    Phil Kessel
    Joffrey Lupul
    Daniel Sedin
    Henrik Sedin
    Nicklas Backstrom
    Zach Parise

    I dont have every team going. I really couldnt find people form the Jackets, Canadians, Jets, Avs, Wild or Canes that I felt deserved to go. I also left the ones voted in by fans.

  6. #8006
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Eriksson is my favorite player, but if he gets picked over Jamie Benn I'm gonna be mad. Hopefully they both go.

  7. #8007
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,008
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    Well, for fun, here are my players going to the all-star game.

    GOALIES (6)
    Tim Thomas
    Jimmy Howard
    Jonathan Quick
    Mike Smith
    Henrik Lundqvist
    Brian Elliott

    DEFENSEMEN (12)
    Erik Karlsson
    Dion Phaneuf
    Zdeno Chara
    Duncan Keith
    Nicklas Lidstrom
    Brian Campbell
    Ryan Suter
    Shea Weber
    Dan Girardi
    Alexander Edler
    Keith Yandle
    Dan Boyle

    FORWARDS (24)
    Daniel Alfredsson
    Jason Spezza
    Milan Michalek
    Teemu Selanne
    Tyler Seguin
    Jason Pominville
    Jarome Iginla
    Jonathan Toews
    Marian Hossa
    Loui Eriksson
    Pavel Datsyuk
    Jordan Eberle
    John Tavares
    Marian Gaborik
    Claude Giroux
    Evgeni Malkin
    James Neal
    Steven Stamkos
    Phil Kessel
    Joffrey Lupul
    Daniel Sedin
    Henrik Sedin
    Nicklas Backstrom
    Zach Parise

    I dont have every team going. I really couldnt find people form the Jackets, Canadians, Jets, Avs, Wild or Canes that I felt deserved to go. I also left the ones voted in by fans.
    As much as the lulz I would get from it, and as much as the stats suggest its worth considering, Alexander Ovechkin cannot get ASG snubbed.

  8. #8008
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,008
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Also Jason Pomminville? WTF.... disregarding that you ignored about 20 "established" players, beginning with AO, if you wanted to pick a less ASG-caliber player whos performing well to get his team a representative in the game, why not Evander Kane? Or Kris Versteeg? or Jamie Benn? or Gabriel Landeskog? or Joe Pavelski?

  9. #8009
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Jason Pominville is tied for 10th in the league for points with 43 (14 G 29 A). Pavelski has 30, Kane has 31. Landeskog has 21 and is going to be there ways in the rookie game. I thought about Vesteeg. I forgot about Benn and would give him the not over Eriksson.

    If Backstrom cannot play, I would most likely give his spot to Ovechkin.

  10. #8010
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Pominville is OK, but there's other people I would look at first.

    Don't they try to represent every team though? If that's the case, either Pominville or Vanek should go.

  11. #8011
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Girardi and Suter I'm kinda meh about. Good D-men but all stars? What do they really bring to the shinny match that is the all star game.

  12. #8012
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    ASG D-men should be either doing Brian Cambpell spin moves or Chara rocket shots.

  13. #8013
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Carey Price got invited to the All star game

    Pretty neat considering the hell season the habs have

  14. #8014
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    The NHL does try to represent most teams with at least one player, he was just the least awful.

  15. #8015
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    Girardi and Suter I'm kinda meh about. Good D-men but all stars? What do they really bring to the shinny match that is the all star game.
    I'm glad to see true defenseman actually making the all star game instead of the Mike Greens of the world.

  16. #8016
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    The NHL does try to represent most teams with at least one player, he was just the least awful.
    ^ Pretty much this. I know with some teams they just throw a rookie from the team there but is there even any rookies playing on the Habs right now?

    Edit: Canucks representing with 4 players going this year. Glad to see Hodgson is going too. He's having a great season.

  17. #8017
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Hagelin is probably going to be the rangers rookie makin it. I wouldnt be surprised if he won the fastest skater .

  18. #8018
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    Hagelin is probably going to be the rangers rookie makin it. I wouldnt be surprised if he won the fastest skater .
    I don't see him on the list. http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=7...id=DL|NHL|home

  19. #8019
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    I don't see him on the list.
    http://www.showclix.com/css/images/club404.gif

  20. #8020
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Posted that before rosters got posted.

Page 401 of 952 FirstFirst ... 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 3256
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 09:45
  3. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  4. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  5. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  6. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16