Page 432 of 952 FirstFirst ... 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 442 482 ... LastLast
Results 8621 to 8640 of 19037
  1. #8621
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Yay new sig!

  2. #8622
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Palin View Post
    So I don't care about Boston or Vancouver in any way, but this was amazing:
    I was just about to post that lol

    and holy shit @ Hall...jesus christ

  3. #8623
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Yikes at Hall. I don't know why they wouldn't wear helmets during warm up. Pucks and 20+ guys are flying all over the place. I do realize it's routine but seriously..I've seen crazy bounces off the posts and glass and a few guys stepping on an unsuspecting puck.

  4. #8624
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    I feel like wearing the helmet might have been worse to be honest. If the guy stepping on him steps on Hall's helmet right in the middle of his skate, doesn't it have a chance to make his skate slip backwards, right into Hall's eye?

    edit: Oh he wears a visor, nevermind then. Stupid of him not to wear a helmet.

  5. #8625
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    502
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

    Really not Hall's fault for not wearing a helmet. That retard Potter(sp?) tried to hurdle him when he could have ohhh I don't know stopped?

  6. #8626
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Hall needs to come up with bad ass story to tell the ladies about that scar.

  7. #8627
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    He fought off a skate and survived.

  8. #8628
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

  9. #8629
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Jememy View Post
    Really not Hall's fault for not wearing a helmet. That retard Potter(sp?) tried to hurdle him when he could have ohhh I don't know stopped?
    This. Not wearing helmets during warmups is really common, it's nice for things like little kids getting to see what their favorite players look like and all(Jagr mullet!). The guy who got him in the head could have just let his feet run into him and taken the fall and nobody would have gotten hurt, that's what pads are for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Hall needs to come up with bad ass story to tell the ladies about that scar.
    Plus if the Oilers do some sort of video like the Sharks/Hawks would he's got a built-in Harry Potter spoof ready to go.

  10. #8630
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Plus if the Oilers do some sort of video like the Sharks/Hawks would he's got a built-in Harry Potter spoof ready to go.
    I'm going to start telling people that don't know where he got that scar fake stories about it.

    "Yeah Edmonton gave him a frontal lobotomy so he'd actually sign with the Oilers long term"

  11. #8631
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    when he was a baby he was attacked by the evil wizard, Chris Pronger

  12. #8632
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    when he was a baby he was attacked by the evil wizard, Chris Pronger
    Nice.

    In semi-related news Chris Pronger's wife was in a video on puck daddy today looking pretty MILFish.

  13. #8633
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    when he was a baby he was attacked by the evil wizard, Chris Pronger
    They use the same kind of stick, and now Pronger is out with a concussion indefinitely.

  14. #8634
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Hall needs to come up with bad ass story to tell the ladies about that scar.
    ”I got kicked in the head with a skate while making millions of dollars playing professional hockey."

  15. #8635
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    ”I got kicked in the head with a skate while making millions of dollars playing professional hockey."
    WHEN DID MY PANTS COME OFF??!

  16. #8636
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Palin View Post
    So I don't care about Boston or Vancouver in any way, but this was amazing:

    Pretty convincing editing, even though I've seen about half of those Daily Shows and remember the actual clips.

    Also, I like how they don't show the Burrows bite or any Canuck dives. VANCOOVER SO INNOCENT

  17. #8637
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Pretty convincing editing, even though I've seen about half of those Daily Shows and remember the actual clips.

    Also, I like how they don't show the Burrows bite or any Canuck dives. VANCOOVER SO INNOCENT
    Canuck Fans: Fair and Balanced.

    I thought the video was ok. Kinda wish it didn't exist though. It just looks like more butt hurt from Vancouver fans.

  18. #8638
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,008
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Ishido's scar explanation is a pretty good one. Corey Potter is an idiot, he could've hit the brakes as best he could and then tumbled forward and tried to get the dasher with his left hand and put his right hand out to try and break his fall as much as possible.

  19. #8639
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    Ishido's scar explanation is a pretty good one. Corey Potter is an idiot, he could've hit the brakes as best he could and then tumbled forward and tried to get the dasher with his left hand and put his right hand out to try and break his fall as much as possible.
    I fall forward all the time lol, you don't even need to do any of that. Just fall foward like a plank with a forearm in front of your face.

  20. #8640
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,008
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I know, tell me about it, my deck hockey game was crap last night, below freezing with precipitation in the last 24 hours made the deck a slick clusterfuck, I faceplanted once while fanning on a one-timer as I shifted my weight while finishing my forward movement. Ripped a nice little bit of my forearm skin off on the back of my arm by the elbow. Shouldnt you be wearing elbow pads though if you're playing on ice?

    Edit: NVM I am a dumb. you're not actually complaining about injury hahahaha

Page 432 of 952 FirstFirst ... 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 442 482 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 3256
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 09:45
  3. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  4. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  5. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  6. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16