Page 730 of 952 FirstFirst ... 680 720 728 729 730 731 732 740 780 ... LastLast
Results 14581 to 14600 of 19037
  1. #14581
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    back and worth all week vs Ishido.. Would be nice if Toews would come back but doesn't look likely this week..

    gonna be out of town all weekend, hopefully I can find a stream to watch the Caps end Blue's delusional playoff dreams!

  2. #14582
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

    HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA.

    HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA
    I was going to say that you're terrible but then I realized we are both terrible.

  3. #14583
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    I was going to say that you're terrible but then I realized we are both terrible.
    Beyond title bestowing, yes I concur.

  4. #14584
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    I was going to say that you're terrible but then I realized we are both terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Beyond title bestowing, yes I concur.
    Actually I wouldn't mind the title "THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY", especially given my current avatar.

  5. #14585
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    How much is it to get a custom title anyways? Not like id even know what to make mine, lol.

  6. #14586
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I think it was $5 for a title. I gave $50 so I have a title and a week-long ban to dish out when I see fit.

  7. #14587
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    You have to be incredible or have sex with Isladar. Bregor is one the latter while I am clearly the former. Blue took down Isladar's mouse which was obviously a unique circumstance.

  8. #14588
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    I feel very less hopeful for one, lol

  9. #14589
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    I feel very less hopeful for one, lol
    Well I like mine so if you have a bright idea for one, I'll hook you up.

  10. #14590
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    turned on the Sharks-Preds game and took me a few to realize the Sharks weren't on the PP, lol

  11. #14591
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Well I like mine so if you have a bright idea for one, I'll hook you up.
    If only I were funny or had something funny about me, lol.

  12. #14592
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Man, I leave for dinner and the thread jumps 5 pages. Combination of fuck you guys, and proud parent-like approval. IT'S NOT EVEN THE PLAYOFFS YET.

  13. #14593
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,008
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    I think it was $5 for a title. I gave $50 so I have a title and a week-long ban to dish out when I see fit.
    Penguins (1st seed) vs. Washington (8th seed) week?

  14. #14594
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    Penguins (1st seed) vs. Washington (8th seed) week?
    Pretty sure I'm gonna save it for the NFL thread. I tend to enjoy your posts, wouldn't want to rob myself and the thread of your playoff antics.

  15. #14595
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Havlat just tripped Rinne and started a 5 on 5 pseudo full ice brawl

  16. #14596
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    What the hell Blue, why did you not make any mention of this last night or today?! I loves me some Adam Burish, more so after this rofl.


  17. #14597
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Oh come on Preds >_>

  18. #14598
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Selamis View Post
    What the hell Blue, why did you not make any mention of this last night or today?! I loves me some Adam Burish, more so after this rofl.

    Oh yeah, forgot about that. Guess I was still a bit excited about the win.

    But yeah. It all started when some Stars player went right towards Pavelec for some reason, got into his face then bam, hilarity ensues. Ends with Burish throwing Glass's glove then Glass throwing some haymakers etc...

    It was awesome.

  19. #14599
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    inc 3 point game >_>

  20. #14600
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    You have to be incredible
    p. much have to make me laugh in order to warrant an Auntie-title, so.

Page 730 of 952 FirstFirst ... 680 720 728 729 730 731 732 740 780 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 3256
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 09:45
  3. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  4. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  5. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  6. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16