WTF! I leave to go visit my wife's family and I come back to red wings blowing it.
Fuck everything.
WTF! I leave to go visit my wife's family and I come back to red wings blowing it.
Fuck everything.
TEN MOTHERFUCKING SECONDS
WHAT THE FUCK
IT'S BOLLAND...BITCH
At a bar and drunk but FUCK THE JETS AND I LIKE BLUEFAN BUT TONIGHT FUCK HIM
SOOOOOOOOOOOO HANDSOME
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO HANDSOME
WHAT THE FUCKKKK
11 powerplays thru 2 periods of habs/sens, 2 fights, and 1 pair of off-setting penalties. Refs calling anything and everything, including phantoms.
hahaha! good job jets!
FUCK!
I am going to make a book called Dirty Talk with Pat Foley, and it's going to be nothing but things he says during Hawks games.
"(player name here) gets rubbed off"
"penetrates the deep slot"
"Stalberg couldn't get it in deep"
Really nice PK for Dallas there
Baby Skinner suspended for kicking.
This Montreal/Ottawa game is bullshit. I'd kill for jets/caps on tv. I get Winnipeg CBC and even they are showing Mon/Ott and TSN is showing March madness -.-
I have a TSN stream if you want:
http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/1...-capitals.html
Stars look flat as shit tonight. Can't get any possession in the Hawks zone.
Fuck you post. Fuck you to the scrap yard.
Ouch, Kane takes a puck right to the kneecap.