I'm watching streams of Chi/Dal and Jets/Caps and the Jets game looks like it's in fast forward next to the Chi/Dal game lol
I'm watching streams of Chi/Dal and Jets/Caps and the Jets game looks like it's in fast forward next to the Chi/Dal game lol
SUCK IT CAPITALS!
YOU LET STAPLETON AND ANTROPOV SCORE ON YOU!!!
![]()
5on3!!!!
FUCKING BURY THEM!!
HOLY CRAWFORD
Fucking Crawford the last like 5 mins of this period, especially just now though, shit!
Fucking Vokoun. What a fucking save.
Kopitar has been a damn sniper lately.
This seems fitting here.
![]()
God damnit.
HOSS HOSS HOSS
Like a Hoss
**** you Burish. **** you **** you **** you **** you.
tirty-tree seconds intada tird
lol wtf 2 quick goals again, suddenly GOALS EVERYWHERE
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING HANDSOME
Turnovers. Turnovers everywhere.
FUCK YES.
BUT I'M NOT FUCKING CONFIDENT ON KEEPING THE LEAD.
WHAT THE FUCK HILLER
FUCK YOU
Really cool play by Dallas having Burish bolt to the bench right after the face off so a dude could jump on out of sight for a feed pass.
This night has been pleasing to me so far.