Page 742 of 952 FirstFirst ... 692 732 740 741 742 743 744 752 792 ... LastLast
Results 14821 to 14840 of 19037
  1. #14821
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Keep sucking Caps
    Why thank you!

  2. #14822
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    I am a silly moose
    Stop stating the obvious Blue

  3. #14823
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    I want to have your babies Blue
    I don't know man. Not sure if I can commit to something like that.

  4. #14824
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Almost 15 mins in, still no shots lol.

  5. #14825
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    OMG a shot.

  6. #14826
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    How the hell do the caps have only 1 shot in the period? lol.

    I don't like tonight. Im pretty sure the Flames and Coyotes are going to win ;/

  7. #14827
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Caps drinking game.

    Take a shot for every shot on goal for them.
    Don't get drunk.

  8. #14828
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    Well I think it's your week to lose now. I threw some extra guys out there but it's gonna take a couple of your guys tanking for you to lose at this point.
    Eh its still very much in reach. I'm only winning Gs by 1, plus/minus by 2, PiMs by 3. Any fight or Goal can really turn things upside down.

  9. #14829
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    So when do the craps change into their generals jerseys?

  10. #14830
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Go Preds! Have to take that 4th spot

  11. #14831
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Fuck, horrible turn over Hawks.

  12. #14832
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Mike Knuble scores and it wasn't from inside the crease, shame on you Blackhawks, shame on you.

  13. #14833
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Btw, how big is Tuesday night for the Western Conference playoff race?

    Just to make it more interesting.

    Phoenix at Dallas (on NBCSN)
    Calgary at Colorado
    San Jose at LA

  14. #14834
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Woo, Kaner.

  15. #14835
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Noooo not Kane. Anyone but Kane

  16. #14836
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Preds failing; come on

  17. #14837
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    I fucking hate these NBC coach interviews.

  18. #14838
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Washington you are horrible.

  19. #14839
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9


  20. #14840
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Keith got worked pretty bad by Ovie

Page 742 of 952 FirstFirst ... 692 732 740 741 742 743 744 752 792 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 3256
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 09:45
  3. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  4. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  5. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  6. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16