Page 770 of 952 FirstFirst ... 720 760 768 769 770 771 772 780 820 ... LastLast
Results 15381 to 15400 of 19037
  1. #15381
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    The last time we went we checked out the Crime and Punishment Museum. And I got to check out the Udvar-Hazy Center which was fucking phenomenal. Blows the Air and Space Museum out of the water imo. We went to the Holocaust Museum but it was the end of the day and there was a 90 minute wait for the main tour so we took off.

  2. #15382
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Udvar-Hazy Center
    That place is awesome, my folks live like 10 minutes away and my dad's a huge aeronautics geek so we love it. Also their IMAX theater is the best I've been to, looking forward to Dark Knight Rises there.

  3. #15383
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    Fuck yes. I always like have an excuse to go to Vegas.
    I said I wouldnt ever go to Vegas again after going 7 times in two years for bachelor parties. I could be persuaded to go again though. Every time I go I end up not sleeping for 72 hours, fucking a total skank, and feel like death for two weeks after.

  4. #15384
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    NC likes to pretend like they have the best BBQ but it's not even close. I drove 7,000 miles around the US over two months and had BBQ in Austin, St. Louis, Kansas City and several other places that blew it out of the water. The issue with Charlotte is downtown itself. You go to Nashville and immediately you know youre in for some honkey tonk / country music and the hottest girls on the planet (not kidding). Charlotte is just a bunch of no character bars with no live music and a generally boring weekend existence relative to awesome small metros like Nashville and Austin and definitely to larger metros like DC and NYC.

    I have a ton of friends here too; some have been here for 5 years. Everyone hates it.
    I have been to Nashville just once for a family friend's wedding because she went to Lipscomb, and her family is from Chicago and her husband was from somewhere in NC, so they figured it was a nice halfway point. Being with my family and only in town for the weekend I sadly wasn't able to go do any fun stuff or check out the night life but I did see lots of hotties walking around, this much I can confirm lol. Also the longest trip ever driving from Nashville to Memphis to see Graceland, and then driving straight home...I don't think we got in until like 3 or 4 am lol.

  5. #15385
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    That place is awesome, my folks live like 10 minutes away and my dad's a huge aeronautics geek so we love it. Also their IMAX theater is the best I've been to, looking forward to Dark Knight Rises there.
    I had no idea what the exhibits were before we went. My wife was asking me if I was ok as we were standing in front of the Enola Gay. She had no clue what the significance of it was until I explained it to her.

    I'm a huge WWII buff, so seeing an old Navy Corsair suspended as soon as you walk in was awesome for me.

  6. #15386
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Yes 5-3 now. You can do it Preds!

  7. #15387
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    I said I wouldnt ever go to Vegas again after going 7 times in two years for bachelor parties. I could be persuaded to go again though. Every time I go I end up not sleeping for 72 hours, fucking a total skank, and feel like death for two weeks after.
    Wulfie knows how to party. I usually go there and play a bunch of poker then don't pay for anything for the next few days. Most I usually do there is poker, shoot guns, zip line through Old Vegas and drink myself stupid. We'll keep you away from the skanks.

  8. #15388
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Did you learn nothing from Blue tonight about getting your hopes up Wulf?

  9. #15389
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Wife and I are actually talking about a weekend trip to Vegas later in the year.

  10. #15390
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Wives not allowed!

  11. #15391
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    I live in south Jersey, not that far from DC I think. Should all get together some time.

  12. #15392
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Dubnyk looks like a fucking all star tonight

  13. #15393
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,119
    BG Level
    7

    should we all do a meet up in DC sometime?

    also, is vegas worth it, Ive only ever been to reno.

  14. #15394
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Wives not allowed!
    Her fists may be small, but they are fucking accurate as hell. You can tell her that.

  15. #15395
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Let me find a place and we can do a slumber party. Sepukke sleeps at Bregors place!

  16. #15396
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Let me find a place and we can do a slumber party. Sepukke sleeps at Bregors place!
    no

    None of my boys had a traditional bachelor party, so when I got engaged, I told my best man that we're going to Vegas and we're doing it right. Probably gonna be MLK weekend 2013.

  17. #15397
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace-o-fire View Post
    should we all do a meet up in DC sometime?

    also, is vegas worth it, Ive only ever been to reno.
    It is what you make of it. If you like to gamble and have money it's mecca. If you like to drink and people watch it's entertaining. If you're on a budget and like museums it fucking sucks. I usually get bored with it after about 3 days. But within those 3 days you will usually see some pretty funny shit if you're willing to walk around a giant fake plastic world.

    I went to old Vegas and saw a woman with the biggest tits Ive ever seen. I'm talking basketballs held by a spaghetti string and she was there along with a bunch of impersonators for tourists to take pictures of. I still regret not paying her to let the midget Mr. T rest his head on her tits so I could take a pic.

  18. #15398
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Where are you at in the DMV? I'm up by the National Zoo, usually stay in for games but there are a couple sports bars in my neighborhood.
    Rockville/Potomac area, right next to the Metro, so it's a quick trip to anywhere in DC.

    No, I haven't seen the Video Game exhibit, didn't it just open? Been busy with school but I'll check it out at some point.

    Vegas is pretty cool but as Thorny said it depends on if you like the stuff there. Shows are fun, gambling is fun as long as you set a limit, strip clubs there are great. Was a ton of fun for my friend's wedding.

    Ifany of you ppl come down to DC I'll meet up with ya.

  19. #15399
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,119
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    It is what you make of it. If you like to gamble and have money it's mecca. If you like to drink and people watch it's entertaining. If you're on a budget and like museums it fucking sucks. I usually get bored with it after about 3 days. But within those 3 days you will usually see some pretty funny shit if you're willing to walk around a giant fake plastic world.

    I went to old Vegas and saw a woman with the biggest tits Ive ever seen. I'm talking basketballs held by a spaghetti string and she was there along with a bunch of impersonators for tourists to take pictures of. I still regret not paying her to let the midget Mr. T rest his head on her tits so I could take a pic.
    done, it sounds amazing, all I see in Reno is meth addicts and cheaper whores then I see in Atlantic city. thank god i only go out there to drive up to Truckee.

  20. #15400
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Im kinda too scared to watch the SJ/LA game ;/

Page 770 of 952 FirstFirst ... 720 760 768 769 770 771 772 780 820 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 3256
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 09:45
  3. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  4. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  5. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  6. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16