Awesome, both other games are going to be 3 point games. Fuck off Dallas for wasting a 3-1 lead >_>
Awesome, both other games are going to be 3 point games. Fuck off Dallas for wasting a 3-1 lead >_>
Blame the fucking refs. Doan should have been ejected for that dirty dirty elbow to Benn, and he of course factors in for the next 2 goals. And Eriksson was blatantly tripped on the PP leading to the shorthanded chance and goal for OEL.
The team completely gave up momentum here in the 3rd, and have made some stupid stupid IQ plays. But that's fucking ridiculous.
I HATE THE OILERS FUCK
And since you fucked up your 3-1 lead, I can't even watch the Kings game till this one is over, lol.
<.< Lol oh Wulf, she's not married to Cally
How the FUCK did Smith not get an interference at the end of the 3rd? wtf is that?
Alright I'm fully on the "Phoenix is NHL's team" bandwagon. Reffing has been ridiculous. Now Smith just punches Riberio behind the net nowhere close to the punch, and no call.
Also Callisto is a dood.
I told you, Fuck Phoenix. I can't wait till they move so the NHL stops giving a shit about them.
I've only watched like, the last few minutes of this game but wtf are the refs doing?
Wulf talking to/about Isla when he's drunk is always hilarious.
Kind of a random question, but does anyone else thrown in some whiskey with their water bottles?
Stars got fucking dominated in that OT. So sad how this team let the game get away.
Not exactly but I found the cheapest way to pregame going to concerts is to buy a 20 oz. bottle of pop and then drink 1/4 to 1/8 of it and then pour in 3+ shots of a rum. Drank two of those last time I went to see Rise Against and it was enough to be decently buzzed before the show started and yet not drunk enough to not enjoy it, and sober to drive home later.