longest 3 minutes ever
longest 3 minutes ever
all these PPs would be nice if we could actually goddamn score on one
jesus the Canucks are fucking shitheads
Did Sedin really just slewfoot Crawford? Or am I seeing things?
So mad I'm missing this game right now.
At this point I'm pretty sure the Canucks are just playing recklessly because they know the Hawks can't do shit on the PP, it looks the way it did during their 9-game slide
Brendan Morrison is really bad.
At this point I'm pretty certain next goal wins, and I'm expecting it to be the Canucks. Can't win a whole ton when you can't score in 4+ PP attempts.
I feel dirty cheering for Detroit.
At this point I don't even care if we win I just want to see Kassian beat Kane with his mouth guard or something.
Last few minutes of the Wings@Rangers game has been fucking fantastic.
who predicted 3 for doan?
Captain Cally!