Well shit, 1-0 Pens. Peks got to save that.
Well shit, 1-0 Pens. Peks got to save that.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahaHAHAHAHA NICE GOALTENDING RINNE!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SURE ARE THE BEST!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Well you summoned him Wulf. Now reap the whirlwind!
26s for the Caps to score!
Shitty thing is that would have missed had he not gotten part of his glove on it.
I fucking hate the Pens announcers so much.
That is EXACTLY how Pens fans feel. AWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHH!!!!Preds always play from behind and win. I still feel comfortable.
Still comfortable?
Ugh come on
Well fuck 2-0; might be time to accelerate the drinking
ahahahahaha good lord Nashville.
Its really not fair how good the Pens offense is.
I said the Preds would win 6-2; could still happen lolol. I am always upbeat unless the goal deficit is 3 or more going into the third.
LOLOLOLOLOL RINNE IS THE BEST GOALIE THE NHL HAS TO OFFER?! MIGHT WANNA CHECK THE ECHL FOR AN UPGRADE!!!
LOL Fuck you Palin! We went through two years of not having our ENTIRE team healthy. This has been a long time coming!Its really not fair how good the Pens offense is.