how much apple pucker have you had
probably should just have a glass of water and give a kiss to your wife
I cant even compete on your level, shit I'm not even playing the fucking game right now. I'm just sitting on the side lines sucking on orange slices.
Fuck of Boston, fuck off.
Oh wow, ace lives in the same state as me, lol.
South, 30 mins outside of Philly.
aww damn, I'm 30 minutes outside of nyc.
We should catch DET vs NJ and LA vs NJ next year if they both come out. I'm short too so we can be the short brothers.
Jimmy Howard was good too before he became bad.
MAF: 40 wins, 3 shutouts .917 sv%
Rinne: 39 wins, 4 shutouts, .921
King: 34 wins, 8 shutouts, .934
Price: 25 wins, 4 shutouts, .916
1 less shutout and a save percentage .001 above from the starting goaltender of the team last place in the eastern conference. What a shitty goaltender. If Carey Price had the offensive output the Pens have, he'd have had 40 wins a month ago. Whether or not you want to ignore this fact, at the beginning of march, despite having a 24-30-10 record, they had a goal differential of -3...which has since dropped to -15 cause no one gives a fuck anymore lol. If anyone on this team not named Eric Cole, David Desharnais or Max Pacioretty knew how to put the fucking puck in the fucking net, we wouldnt be in last place.
To point out why this matters, today, the 3rd place Panthers have a goal differential of -18, the Caps -11, Buffalo -17...and these are teams still in the hunt.
Honest question: has there EVER been a time where the team with the top PK in the league was in last place? Then again, just noticed Edmonton has the #2 PP and they're in the cellar too.
Is it sad I just made a player warning thread because two fuckers kept stealing my proc'ed dynamis mobs?
Jonathan Quick now tied with the King for league lead 8 shut outs.
So I just cruised around for awhile on my motorcycle because I had the urge. Then I got an epiphany on what I was finally going to do with all the birthday and Christmas money I got last year.
Going to airbrush a new helmet to a Jets theme. Woo, a new project to keep me busy for awhile![]()
Anddd LA wins in the SO. Every ****ing Pacific team we're competing with picks up 2 points tonight. It's like we just lost a regulation game against every one of them. My god.
3rd to 8th. Ridiculous.
Amazing game between Blues and Kings. Quick is the man.