You go on HFboards? -1 respect, bro. Earn it back, quick, say something mean about Philadelphia.
I go to HFboards for the same reason I assume people go into spam on this forum.
I don't go to Spam either ~_~ I go to Fuck or Duck, Random Image, Political Poopdeck, Hockey Thread, any interesting General threads (She was 14 after all, example), Gaming Discussion, and FFXI Forums.
I love Mama and Papa Geno so much.
Malkin #46 on a glorious empty net goal where he deked through 5 guys and totally earned it.
Need Phoenix to win tonight so the Canucks have a chance to lock in first in the conference and possibly the President's trophy. Go Seattle Coyotes!!
I love General Discussion because it's such a cesspool. I am humored by hypocrisy, and GD is great for it.
Marty Broderp
Preds just demolishing the Blackhakws. 4-0
Fuck the Hawks!
Fuck Nashville, and this game. And the Canucks.
http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/stars1bb.JPG
GO STARS GO!!! GO ALL THE WAY TO QUEBEC!!!
BY WEBER'S BEARD!!
Fuck the Blackhawks
Penguins to aggressively explore relocation
In the 2003–04 season, the Penguins had the lowest average attendance of any team, with just 11,278 fans per game.
2002 - #5 overall Ryan Whitney
2003 - #1 overall Marc-Andre Fleury
2004 - #2 overall Evgeni Malkin
2005 - #1 overall Sidney Crosby
2006 - #2 overall Jordan Staal
You're not allowed to talk shit on anyone about attendance until your team thats full of top 5 draft picks averages a full house for 6 years straight like my "insignificant worthless piece of shit" habs do. Igloo holds 17132, and the average for its last 5 years of existance was 16671, WAY off max capacity, and thats with your all-draft team! Even last years average wasnt max capacity.
Your team should relocate to a city where they'll sell out every game.
Even this years LAST PLACE habs are STILL selling out every home game.
I don't want to get in the middle of the trolling, but I feel like the population of the cities in question should be taken into consideration.