Dude these livestreams are hilarious. Why can I hear what the commentators are saying when they're off the air lol
Dude these livestreams are hilarious. Why can I hear what the commentators are saying when they're off the air lol
I don't want to get in the path of a million frogs, but you do realize your "last 5 years" thing accounts for a smaller arena the 4 years prior to last season? LOL DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DONT YOU FEEL DUMB?!
2011 1st - Jamie Oleksiak
2010 1st - Jack Campbell
2009 1st - Scott Glennie
2008 1st - No 1st round pick
2007 1st - No 1st round pick either LOL
2006 1st - Ivan Vishnevskiy (who?)
2005 1st - Matt Niskanen (plays for the Penguins LOL)
Nice picks, Stars.
And yet none of them were lottery picks. Nor where they 5 years in a row.
Also way to totally ignore the shit I posted about Pittsburgh almost being relocated and setting the record for lowest average attendance in the NHL. Ya as a Pens fan you sure get to talk about other team's attendance issues.
Ivan Vishnevsky got us Lehtonen btw.
Greater Montreal population as of 2011: approx 3.7
Pittsburgh metro : 2.3 mil
should we factor in average ticket price too?
I guess in Sep's world, an arena that holds 17000 people is harder to sell out than an arena that holds 21273...
Can someone explain the logic behind that please?
I'll forgive you if you admit Carey Price is better than MAF and you thought I was for some reason counting who draws more overall fans instead of who sells out more
You're acting like 1.4 million isn't a significant difference lol
Whatever floats your conference-worst boat.
There you go Mazmaz.
Penguins went bankrupt multiple times. Really can't talk any shit about any other team and their fans, period.
Nice goal but I've seen plenty better, best ever? No.
Erm, that's not as impressive as I thought based on the hype. He deked/beat a shitty Defender and had a breakaway. Happens all the time.
I love how Sepp keeps trashing other fan bases. It's like those bankrupt years of the Penguins never happened. Nope, never, nada. Only reason they're still here are because of post season appearances. If those didn't happen, it's be X Penguins right now.
LALALALALALALALALALALALALA!
Anyhoo, I'm going to go feed my ego by wearing a $2000 suit while shopping at a 24/7 mart.
nice thanks
My team has been pretty shitty but at least we never had to worry about being relocated?
You have to remember, in Sep's mind the penguins didnt exist before 2005...except for when they won the cup in 91 and 92, and when they drafted lemieux in 85?
and when they owners pretty much handed lemieux the team when they couldn't pay him.
Brodeur's reaction is so priceless a few seconds after the goal on the first 15 seconds, the first real-time and the first replay.
Everyone else's reaction here is priceless too, like you all mad and shit. Too bad your team isn't such a juggernaut when healthy.
WHY DONT WE SETTLE THIS THE OLD FASHIONED WAY PALIN: IN THE FANTSY HOCKEY LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP.