Page 826 of 952 FirstFirst ... 776 816 824 825 826 827 828 836 876 ... LastLast
Results 16501 to 16520 of 19037
  1. #16501
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    I say trim the moustache, as it sucks having a huge moustache and drinking beer. Beard should be left to grow.

    Edit: Also my wife is from Virginia so she loved the reference and says we should go West Virginia militia style otherwise it's not a hockey beard.
    Your wife is correct. It has to be completely untainted by the pursuits of any sort of vanity. If you don't look homeless, you team is guaranteed to lose. I want to make a custom flag for my wall / to drape over my shoulders of the below flag:

    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...n_flag.svg.png

    With this guy shooped into the center:



    Fuck I am going to make that tomorrow and take it with me to the playoff home games. Considering doing "Don't tread on my beard"

  2. #16502
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    1-0 Sens, Noose time

  3. #16503
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    This coming from the bitch who wasn't even going to grow a beard!

  4. #16504
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I refuse to stand for that; you're all fucked.

  5. #16505
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,119
    BG Level
    7

    make it 7!

    4 point night for zetterberg

  6. #16506
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,119
    BG Level
    7

    ahh fuck, alright 7-1 now.

  7. #16507
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    God Columbus is awful.

  8. #16508
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Fuck you Ottawa.

  9. #16509
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Or more appropriately. Fuck you Bluefan.

  10. #16510
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    That's better.

  11. #16511
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    If Winnipeg does not win, it is directly bluefan's fault.

  12. #16512
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    It always is. Because he didn't grow a beard.

  13. #16513
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    yessssss

  14. #16514
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Wooooooo suck it Jornna! 1-0 Nucks

  15. #16515
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Grats on your win. Not even watching the game, Busy playing Kid Icarus.

  16. #16516
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    oh yea, welcome back fantasy team, you are a week late assholes..

  17. #16517
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    DAL shitting the bed; just went from 2-1 to 2-3 in a minute

  18. #16518
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,325
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I come home from work, manage to get the game from the beginning of the second period and after seeing the score at that point, my thoughts:



    45 seconds later, my thoughts:



    But as of 30 seconds ago:



    And as of 5 seconds ago:



    3-2 Flames winning, Canucks beating LA, life is (currently) good.

  19. #16519
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    Wooooooo suck it Jornna! 1-0 Nucks
    Damn I thought it started at 10:30

  20. #16520
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    TSN just showed the Ribeiro give away, the hockey gods are setting up the flames/kings to be a doozy tomorrow.

Page 826 of 952 FirstFirst ... 776 816 824 825 826 827 828 836 876 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 3256
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 09:45
  3. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  4. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  5. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  6. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16