Page 838 of 952 FirstFirst ... 788 828 836 837 838 839 840 848 888 ... LastLast
Results 16741 to 16760 of 19037
  1. #16741
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    BK's just scurred because the Caps have knocked out the Rags two of the last three years.

    Thats exactly why I want to play the Sabres.

  2. #16742
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Boom baby. Got invited to partake in the season ticket holder presale for Preds playoff tickets I suppose due to the volume of tickets I've bought through the years. Just snagged tickets to three first round home playoff games for $47 each; upper section but lower rows, not bad.

  3. #16743
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,009
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    playoff games for $47 each;
    .................................................. .............

  4. #16744
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    The cheapest ticket in montreal are 87$ and they are on the ceilling

  5. #16745
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    The cheapest ticket in montreal are 87$ and they are on the ceilling
    My seats in 418 at the garden are $77 each. For the first round. Stanley cup will be $240

  6. #16746
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    My seats in 418 at the garden are $77 each. For the first round. Stanley cup will be $240
    I saw in 420 last game. I got heckled pretty bad lol.

  7. #16747
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Ok finally cheapest are 40$

    http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=56633

    But during playoffs(not this year) tickets are X3-X4 even in first young

  8. #16748
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    whats on your mind that you typoed "round" for "young"?

  9. #16749
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    whats on your mind that you typoed "round" for "young"?
    Hes a worse frenchie then you.

  10. #16750
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    I saw in 420 last game. I got heckled pretty bad lol.
    Real fans (read: go to more than 1 game a year) wont say shit too you unless youre being a douchebag. Or unless youre a flyers fan.

  11. #16751
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,009
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    whats on your mind that you typoed "round" for "young"?
    Couldn't possibly be a misplacing of the left hand on the keyboard seeing as on a QWERTY keyboard, R is 2 over from Y and D is 2 over from G. EGADS!! THAT TOOK A LOT OF BRAINPOWER TO FIGURE OUT!!!

  12. #16752
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    Couldn't possibly be a misplacing of the left hand on the keyboard seeing as on a QWERTY keyboard, R is 2 over from Y and D is 2 over from G. EGADS!! THAT TOOK A LOT OF BRAINPOWER TO FIGURE OUT!!!

    Your troll switch never turns off does it?

  13. #16753
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,009
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    No more than Nynja's troll switch, stupid switch, French switch, etc etc

  14. #16754
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    Real fans (read: go to more than 1 game a year) wont say shit too you unless youre being a douchebag. Or unless youre a flyers fan.
    I was sitting next to two different groups of season ticket holders.

    The dude on my right looked at me after the Sabres scored their 4th goal and I was shouting. He said, "You know, if you were cheering like that in here 20 years ago, you'd get your ass beat." I thought he was joking, but he had a pretty serious look on his face. Guess he was upset.

    The dude on my left was pretty cool though.

  15. #16755
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    I missed the DGB videos.


  16. #16756
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    47 dollars for playoff tickets genuinely offends me. I don't even know what the Pens tickets are at but I'm almost positive they are up over 100 bones.

  17. #16757
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Well...looks like I'm going to the Rangers game tonight. A buddy really wanted to go to at least one Rangers game this year, turns out something big(ger) came up.

    Jackpot!

  18. #16758
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    47 dollars for playoff tickets genuinely offends me. I don't even know what the Pens tickets are at but I'm almost positive they are up over 100 bones.
    I don't even want to think about how much Canucks playoff tickets are going to cost. It's definitely over $100.

  19. #16759
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    I don't even want to think about how much Canucks playoff tickets are going to cost. It's definitely over $100.
    Gotta pay for repairs somehow.

  20. #16760
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Gotta pay for repairs somehow.
    Lol.

Page 838 of 952 FirstFirst ... 788 828 836 837 838 839 840 848 888 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 3256
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 09:45
  3. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  4. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  5. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  6. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16