Page 848 of 952 FirstFirst ... 798 838 846 847 848 849 850 858 898 ... LastLast
Results 16941 to 16960 of 19037
  1. #16941
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Damn, I was hoping Caps game would stay 0-0 so I could swap over during this intermission for a scintillating finale

  2. #16942
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    can't beat WPG or BUF but we beat DET and BOSx2 in last couple weeks.

    and Flyers up 6-1 on TOR, lol.

  3. #16943
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    goddamnit, Shaw

  4. #16944
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Damn, I was hoping Caps game would stay 0-0 so I could swap over during this intermission for a scintillating finale
    yeah wow, there goes that idea.

  5. #16945
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Chara just got taken down lol

  6. #16946
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    After tossing Hendricks like a doll three times haha

  7. #16947
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I'll give Hendricks props for even trying to fight along the boards with Chara lol

  8. #16948
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Wow Ovechkin just decked Campbell

  9. #16949
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, come on boys

  10. #16950
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Ruhroh, if Caps blow this we might lose Bregor and Judai to rabies

  11. #16951
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    jesus fucking christ clear the fucking puck properly

  12. #16952
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Oh God

    BRING OUT YOUR DEAD AND / OR CAPS FANS!

  13. #16953
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,130
    BG Level
    7

    As of right now, Leafs have an 8.1% chance at winning Yakupov! Woooooo

  14. #16954
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Christ Leafs are losing 7-1; they should hand out free moose nooses for fan gifts

  15. #16955
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,130
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Christ Leafs are losing 7-1; they should hand out free moose nooses for fan gifts
    Not that they would have won anyway, but goal light gustavsson got injured during warmups, and Reimer was already out, so they had to put in their 5th string goalie Jussi Rynnas.

  16. #16956
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Yeah, but 7-1? After just getting obliterated by the Bruins by a similar score? I think I would stop watching

  17. #16957
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,130
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Yeah, but 7-1? After just getting obliterated by the Bruins by a similar score? I think I would stop watching
    Haha, no, I haven't watched a full leafs game since... I couldn't even tell you. I'm sure to keep up to date on NHL.com, but I have better ways to waste my time than actually watch a game. A friend had free tickets to tonight's game actually, pretty happy I turned them down.

  18. #16958
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    The MooseNoose doesn't discriminate lol

  19. #16959
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I cant believe the Caps didnt lose right there

  20. #16960
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    Well at least Geno got his 100th point and 47th goal.

    I don't like Bylsma taking Kunitz away from Geno and sticking Sullivan on that line though, but hey what do I know, I'm just a fan, not a coach. Still don't think you split up what was probably one of the most dominating lines in the league all season, though. Who cares if it's for Crosby's sake, look what he did with Cooke and Kennedy, he doesn't need Kunitz to produce. Neither does Malkin, but christ, look what they did all season long. C'MAAAAN

Page 848 of 952 FirstFirst ... 798 838 846 847 848 849 850 858 898 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 3256
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 09:45
  3. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  4. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  5. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  6. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16