Page 862 of 952 FirstFirst ... 812 852 860 861 862 863 864 872 912 ... LastLast
Results 17221 to 17240 of 19037
  1. #17221
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,006
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    The avg human can run up to 15-20mph, I'm not saying I can run 25mph for a mile, but I can run 25mph for 5s or so, I highly doubt hockey players can't skate faster then that. and my friends and I tested how fast we could run, one of my cop friends laser'd us, I won at 23mph. Chimera and Crosby aren't skating for a mile and shit, if they were, I hope they could skate faster then the avg human can run.

    just fyi, this was like 5 years ago, I doubt I could run that fast now. 40 yard times for football players at 4.7 is 22mph and that's slow for speed players.
    "Yeah most pro athletes speed burst clocks at 22 MPH, but I can run 23 MPH cause I'm on Michael Vick's level."

    You realize you basically just acknowledged an average combine time for a lifetime athlete going pro is 22 MPH, but yet you want me to believe you beat that? Why aren't you catching passes from the Redskins? Just imagine how many NFC Championships you could not win if you, RG3, and Jason Chimera were all on the same offense.

  2. #17222
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    "Yeah most pro athletes speed burst clocks at 22 MPH, but I can run 23 MPH cause I'm on Michael Vick's level."

    You realize you basically just acknowledged an average combine time for a lifetime athlete going pro is 22 MPH, but yet you want me to believe you beat that? Why aren't you catching passes from the Redskins? Just imagine how many NFC Championships you could not win if you, RG3, and Jason Chimera were all on the same offense.
    Running fast is the only skill needed to become a pro athlete.

    This is the dumbest argument ever, HF levels of off-topic petty bickering.

  3. #17223
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,006
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    Running fast is the only skill needed to become a pro athlete.

    This is the dumbest argument ever, HF levels of off-topic petty bickering.
    Well if the second skill needed is the inability to correctly assess the talent of the Washington Capitals, hes got that too. But then again, so does George McPhee.

    Nicklas Backstrom returns tonight, hopefully he can keep up with Jason.

  4. #17224
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Oh man, I am just about as hungover as you can be...but I still feel wonderful because we beat the motherfucking Red Wings in regulation. ISLADAR / SELAMIS / CALLISTO YOU ARE NEXT TONIGHT!

    Tonight I dine on turtle soup and / or native american soup.

  5. #17225
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Wulf I think you're drinking too much I just imagine you aimlessly wandering the streets mumbling to yourself as pedestrians move to the other side of the street to avoid you lol.

  6. #17226
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Oh man, I am just about as hungover as you can be...but I still feel wonderful because we beat the motherfucking Red Wings in regulation. ISLADAR / SELAMIS / CALLISTO YOU ARE NEXT TONIGHT!

    Tonight I dine on turtle soup and / or native american soup.
    http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbn...24d7e4ba3bb9ba

  7. #17227
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Haven't had a chance to check/care about the Western Conference match ups. Who is playing against who?

  8. #17228
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Wulf I think you're drinking too much I just imagine you aimlessly wandering the streets mumbling to yourself as pedestrians move to the other side of the street to avoid you lol.
    I only drink on Friday / Saturday and sometimes Sunday if I don't have lacrosse! You guys don't drink enough! I blame Mote!

  9. #17229
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I don't drink at all.












    Yes, I'm being serious lol.

  10. #17230
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,006
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    I don't drink at all.

    Yes, I'm being serious lol.
    And yet people here have ragged on me for being anti-beer, at least I still drink liqueur!

  11. #17231
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Haven't had a chance to check/care about the Western Conference match ups. Who is playing against who?
    As of today:

    Blues vs Phoenix
    Canucks vs Dallas
    Kings vs Hawks
    Preds vs Wings

    But it changes daily, mostly with the pacific division teams. Also just checked and a week ago everyone thought St. Louis had a great shot to get President's and #1 West seed, but Van can catch them, only a point behind atm lol.

  12. #17232
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Don't get me wrong I drank a lot when I was younger. Have a lot of stories about it. If I kept drinking I was either going to kill someone, get arrested, or hurt myself. So I stopped when I was 23. As it stands I'm shocked I didn't get a DUI.

  13. #17233
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Is it wrong I want a Preds/Hawks matchup just for the chaos it will create in this thread.

  14. #17234
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,032
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Mass drinking starts next week. Playoffs bitches!

  15. #17235
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Sorry for not being more belligerent

  16. #17236
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Beard Off = Yes
    Playoff Vent Server = ?

  17. #17237
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Is it wrong I want a Preds/Hawks matchup just for the chaos it will create in this thread.
    I want the Hawks badly. We match up well against them and Callisto is a lesbian who doesn't post enough in this thread anymore.

  18. #17238
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Plus the collective crying of the Hawks contigent would no doubt be music to your ears lol.

  19. #17239
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    I should be home in time for the game tonight, but we're driving up north to do shopping / visit grandparents / etc. Can't wait for the inevitable, "TICK TICK TICK, GRAMPA, WE GOTTA GO"

  20. #17240
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    "Yeah most pro athletes speed burst clocks at 22 MPH, but I can run 23 MPH cause I'm on Michael Vick's level."

    You realize you basically just acknowledged an average combine time for a lifetime athlete going pro is 22 MPH, but yet you want me to believe you beat that? Why aren't you catching passes from the Redskins? Just imagine how many NFC Championships you could not win if you, RG3, and Jason Chimera were all on the same offense.
    4.7 is kinda slow for a WR first off, that's like Colston speed. RG3 was 4.38. I guess I missed a 1, should have said 15 years ago and I did play WR/S and I was being looked at for college until I blew my knee out and lost like 3 steps. I was also like 6' 150lbs forever and had a hard time putting on weight.

Page 862 of 952 FirstFirst ... 812 852 860 861 862 863 864 872 912 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 3256
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 09:45
  3. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  4. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  5. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  6. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16