Ladies and gentlemen:
Your Yahoo fantasy results are in.
In 3rd place, Team Vagus.
In 2nd place, Palin's MetalGods.
In 1st place, king Sepukku's team, FERRARI-87!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH, IM THE CHAMP!!!!
In your own hitler league. Shocking.
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr...h15po1_400.gif
I think Sepukku is a pretty cool guy, eh vetoes trades and doesn't afraid of anything.
I need to check Japers' recap threads more often:
http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/...on03292012.gif
http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/...on03292012.gif
Need only 1 point to clinch the east. I believe in overtime losses
At the Sharks game saturday, they had the audience singing the national anthem and every time the word Stars was said, a large section of the arena started booing. I didn't know whether to laugh or be offended. Does Dallas run into that any time they visit a North American arena?
So much of us agree someone else should run the yahoo BG league next year?
Mote!
I'm shocked I came in 3rd considering my team was autopick and I didn't know how to swap players in and out each day until 2 months in. Lol.
Whoever decides to run it, i'm in. No playoffs please, just straight points leader till the end of the season. Now for some stupidity.
http://www.vancitybuzz.com/image.php....jpg&w=650&a=t
It looks as though the Canucks/Bruins rivalry just got pushed to another level as we have a potential cat fight brewing. In the world of WAGS (short for Wives and Girlfriends) I don’t think this has ever happened? Maybe it has, who cares, say the word cat fight and guys will flock. Brittany Carnegie, Milan Lucic’s girlfriend, went on a bit of a twitter tirade on Cory Schneider’s girlfriend. The rest is history. Gotta love the internet.
http://www.vancitybuzz.com/wp-conten...zjo1_500-1.jpg
This bitch is notorious around the Vancouver club scene for constantly bragging about her bf being Lucic. Milan needs to slap this bitch for talking so much shit and teach her how to spell Schneider. Funny thing is, she has no idea Corey is a Boston native.