Page 904 of 952 FirstFirst ... 854 894 902 903 904 905 906 914 ... LastLast
Results 18061 to 18080 of 19037
  1. #18061
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Im not sure why that would matter but no, One of San Jose or Los Angeles will make it for sure.

  2. #18062
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,032
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    Im not sure why that would matter but no, One of San Jose or Los Angeles will make it for sure.
    I just want to see the NHL's reaction to losing a huge american market for the playoffs.

  3. #18063
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Well, While California (and LA largely) is indeed a big market over all, it's not a big hockey market.

  4. #18064
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Okay losers, my fiance' wants to go to Cleveland Park Bar & Grille for the game. If you hear about a mass suicide in NW DC tomorrow, it's because I MooseNoose'd everyone there.

  5. #18065
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Okay losers, my fiance' wants to go to Cleveland Park Bar & Grille for the game. If you hear about a mass suicide in NW DC tomorrow, it's because I MooseNoose'd everyone there.
    LET'S GO CATS

  6. #18066
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    LET'S GO CAPS
    YEAAAA!!

  7. #18067
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    BEAGLE!

  8. #18068
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,238
    BG Level
    7

    O SHIT DA CAPS HAVE SCURRED!!

    Edit:
    AND SO HAS TAMPA! Inches away from being Stamkos'

    Aw fuck, Gardiner broke into the zone and made a sick dish to Connolly. He's too good! Bench him randy

  9. #18069
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Buffalo looking pretty good so far, too bad Washington is gonna win this game.

  10. #18070
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    Buffalo looking pretty good so far, too bad Washington is gonna win this game.
    You guys can make the playoffs too, FLA can go home and watch on their TVs.

  11. #18071
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    I honestly believe there's no way Florida doesn't get one point out of the next 2 games.

  12. #18072
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,238
    BG Level
    7

    I just can't believe they can either clinch division lead or miss entirely based on 2 games.

    WSH FLA is still too early to tell. That goal won't hold as the winner.

  13. #18073
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Anton View Post
    I just can't believe they can either clinch division lead or miss entirely based on 2 games.
    3pointgames

  14. #18074
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    You do realize I consider it a compliment that I sit around in your mind and you're thinking of me when you're posting in conversations I'm not apart of or even around during.
    any discussion involving the pens will inevitably draw your attention

  15. #18075
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    These Islander MSG commentators....80% of their comments so far has not been about the game.

  16. #18076
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    No joke, that's every Islander games. They like to talk about OMG DID ANYONE SEE THAT MILLER SAVE HAHAHAHAH

  17. #18077
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Biron is bironing I see

  18. #18078
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,238
    BG Level
    7

    My god Winnipeg came right back.

  19. #18079
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Anton View Post
    My god Winnipeg came right back.
    We've been doing that a lot lately.

  20. #18080
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    look once in fifteen? years it not "a lot"

Page 904 of 952 FirstFirst ... 854 894 902 903 904 905 906 914 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 3256
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 09:45
  3. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  4. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  5. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  6. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16