Wow, what a game. Saturday is gonna be awesome.
Wow, what a game. Saturday is gonna be awesome.
Can we stop pretending kopitar is good in a shootout
because he sucks
God damn it, I was all tired and sleepy ready for zzz. Now I want to adopt a baby seal, name it Ryan Clowe, and then club it to death.
don't worry, how good these games are, my shreks are going to use up all their stored strong game wages, and then roll over in the postseason. see: the last 2 WCF
This game left a pretty big egg on the face of the NHL though.
And how nice of you to show up once the playoffs start, lol.
Calling it now.
Sharks win the cup.
Quote me later.
Well, even with that, we are still in first, lol. Coyotes need to lose both of their games in regulation and Kings need to beat the sharks in any fashion Saturday to win it.
I'm just a monkey that eats bananas. But you're stupid.
I will angrily agree with you.
With this, post 2005 in this thread.
Where's my trophy?
plus a banana
I don't always watch sharks games, but when I do, the game is fucking awesome.
fairweather hockey fan /
Da fuck at that game.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_bpdWsOrotV...rplane%2B1.jpg
Epic Saturday will be epic. C'MAN HURRICANES