Page 919 of 952 FirstFirst ... 869 909 917 918 919 920 921 929 ... LastLast
Results 18361 to 18380 of 19037
  1. #18361
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

  2. #18362
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Robyn Regehr, gettin smoked at the blue line.

  3. #18363
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    So unless I'm reading this wrong, the sixteen teams are set, but the only seeds locked up are #1, 4, 5, and 6 in the East. Half of the East and the entire West can still move around. Jesus Christ.

  4. #18364
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Also, lol@that security guard definitely not doing his job.

  5. #18365
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I hate NHL Network; Kathryn Tappen acts like Nashville is a fucking ECHL team. I just want to win the cup so I can tell all the haters to fuck themselves with grapefruit spoons.

  6. #18366
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    I hate NHL Network; Kathryn Tappen acts like Nashville is a fucking ECHL team. I just want to win the cup so I can tell all the haters to fuck themselves with grapefruit spoons.
    Kathryn Tappen can do or say whatever the fuck she wants, that is the only hockey broadcast female prettier than Sarah Kustok lol

  7. #18367
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,006
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    I hate NHL Network; Kathryn Tappen acts like Nashville is a fucking ECHL team. I just want to win the cup so I can tell all the haters to fuck themselves with grapefruit spoons.
    Yeah but there's always that .00001% chance she unbuttons her top. Definitely a better (and hotter) female sports reporter than any of the girls on ESPN.

  8. #18368
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    Yeah but there's always that .00001% chance she unbuttons her top. Definitely a better (and hotter) female sports reporter than any of the girls on ESPN.
    I hate to be the guy who reps the girl everyone knows about, but Erin Andrews is still pretty fucking hot.

    Also, MASN got a new girl to do Nats games, Kristina Akra. I recommend a quick Google image search.

  9. #18369
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    Yeah but there's always that .00001% chance she unbuttons her top. Definitely a better (and hotter) female sports reporter than any of the girls on ESPN.
    Erin Andrews definitely blows Tappen away. I also have a MILF love for Suzy Kolber. Sage Steele sometimes gets my jungle love meter going on SportsCenter.

  10. #18370
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Erin Andrews definitely blows Tappen away. I also have a MILF love for Suzy Kolber. Sage Steele sometimes gets my jungle love meter going on SportsCenter.
    Kolber will always hold a special place in my heart after the Joe Namath incident. Hannah Storm is also holding up quite well.

  11. #18371
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,006
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Im just saying, if you had a choice between Kevin Weekes and Marty Turco or Kevin Weekes and a hot fucking blonde, you're going to choose the latter everytime. Its not like Tappen even chooses the discussion points or probably even what to say and how to word it. Shes told to read shit, shes not the analyst so she doesn't get 30-90 second segments to speak of her own opinion, shes the host of the show.

    Sage Steele is so inferior. Erin Andrews is good, but IDK if at her age now she's still ahead of Tappen and ESPN barely has her on anymore anyways. Im so tired of the new Eastern European-descended white girl with the fucked up nose and I'm also tired of Rachel Nichols trying to blow every fucking black guy she interviews. Could she be any less discrete??

  12. #18372
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    I'm also tired of Rachel Nichols trying to blow every fucking black guy she interviews. Could she be any less discrete??
    Did you know that Rachel Nichols used to be Rachel Alexander, Caps beat writer for the Washington Post? Just adding more fuel to the ire.

  13. #18373
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,006
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    She probably resigned when she realized there was no dark meat on the team.

    Linda Cohn and Hannah Storm have both been there long enough and do good enough of a job that I respect them as anchors for reasons other than looks, they both do a very good job talking sports and holding down the anchor role. I'd be disappointed if either of them were let go.

  14. #18374
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    The ethnic flare does a whole lot more for me than these interchangeable blondes.

  15. #18375
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Rangers win the presidents trophy with a win or vancouver loss....

    Dont know if want.

  16. #18376
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Also, go caps, fuck the panthers.

  17. #18377
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    Im just saying, if you had a choice between Kevin Weekes and Marty Turco or Kevin Weekes and a hot fucking blonde, you're going to choose the latter everytime. Its not like Tappen even chooses the discussion points or probably even what to say and how to word it. Shes told to read shit, shes not the analyst so she doesn't get 30-90 second segments to speak of her own opinion, shes the host of the show.

    Sage Steele is so inferior. Erin Andrews is good, but IDK if at her age now she's still ahead of Tappen and ESPN barely has her on anymore anyways. Im so tired of the new Eastern European-descended white girl with the fucked up nose and I'm also tired of Rachel Nichols trying to blow every fucking black guy she interviews. Could she be any less discrete??
    That said, Marty Turco does a great job when he isn't stuttering

  18. #18378
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    Rangers win the presidents trophy with a win or vancouver loss....

    Dont know if want.
    St. Louis can win both their games and get to 111.

  19. #18379
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    St. Louis can win both their games and get to 111.
    Didnt' see they only played 80. Rangers have had a game in hand on them since december lol


    Ok so a win, or a st louis and vancity loss.

  20. #18380
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    The ethnic flare does a whole lot more for me than these interchangeable blondes.
    no way, give me all of the blondes



    ALL OF THEM

Page 919 of 952 FirstFirst ... 869 909 917 918 919 920 921 929 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 3256
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 09:45
  3. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  4. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  5. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  6. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16