Page 92 of 952 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 ... LastLast
Results 1821 to 1840 of 19037
  1. #1821
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Big win, this is the kind of game they wouldn't have hung around in and pulled out this time last year, glad to see they can actually win in a shootout too.

  2. #1822
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Hey Blackhawks, Don't give the damn Ducks points!

  3. #1823
    sauce
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,541
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    there we go

  4. #1824
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Burrrrrrrrr!!

    Was going to start regretting giving him the start on BGFHL tonight before that goal.

  5. #1825
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,119
    BG Level
    7

    Question for yall who have Center Ice,

    Is it worth it? and do the games come in HD?

    also it's a sad fucking day when Richard Park was my best performer in ESPN BGFHL

  6. #1826
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    I swapped from Center Ice to Gamecenter Live, GCL is way better. Games are in HD, whereas on Center Ice, you have only one or two HD channels. I also get to pick home/away broadcasts with GCL, and sometimes with Center Ice, I didn't have a choice.

  7. #1827
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Why does Edmonton wear light colors for home games sometimes?

  8. #1828
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,119
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    I swapped from Center Ice to Gamecenter Live, GCL is way better. Games are in HD, whereas on Center Ice, you have only one or two HD channels. I also get to pick home/away broadcasts with GCL, and sometimes with Center Ice, I didn't have a choice.
    correct me if I'm wrong, but you can stream games on Gamecenter through a PS3 right?



  9. #1829
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace-o-fire View Post
    correct me if I'm wrong, but you can stream games on Gamecenter through a PS3 right?
    Yes, but the PS3 app is kind of shitty. It is never synced for me. The audio is always way ahead.

  10. #1830
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,119
    BG Level
    7

    ahh alright, going to have to research this a bit more then.

  11. #1831
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Yeah I wasn't a fan of the ps3 app either.

  12. #1832
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    I love that the Kings are doing well defensively but we really need to start scoring some fucking goals.

  13. #1833
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace-o-fire View Post
    ahh alright, going to have to research this a bit more then.
    Just tested the PS3 app with the Edmonton game. It's working fine now.

  14. #1834
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    And shutting this shit game off.

  15. #1835
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,119
    BG Level
    7

    whelp after reflecting on tonight's red wing game, i just have one thing thing to say, Babies Ruin Everything.

  16. #1836
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Adam Burish steals us a point and Stars=Yotes heading to a SO.

  17. #1837
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,032
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I am a Luongo fan, but i think it's time to put Schneider in for the entire month of October/November.

  18. #1838
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    I swapped from Center Ice to Gamecenter Live, GCL is way better. Games are in HD, whereas on Center Ice, you have only one or two HD channels. I also get to pick home/away broadcasts with GCL, and sometimes with Center Ice, I didn't have a choice.
    I believe they did add more HD channels to CI this year, I still don't think it's worth the money though. For several games they do offer both home and away feeds, but for every HD game they show they have one that's like a straight feed of the jumbotron closed circuit feed from an arena or whatever that looks like 1994 game footage.

  19. #1839
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Hahahah Trevor fucking Daley in the 8th round. Kari Lehtonen 7-0 this season.

  20. #1840
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Fuck yeah, Kings have been in 4 straight shut out games.

    To bad the 4th was us getting shut out.

Page 92 of 952 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 3256
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 09:45
  3. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  4. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  5. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  6. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16