damn, that's a nice save there... asshole.
damn, that's a nice save there... asshole.
Great glove save by Crawdaddy
What the fuck; why would you move the net on purpose in that situation? Because he clearly did with no one hitting him.
STOP TANKING HAWKS! ISLA FIX IT
How did that not go in, lol.
Wat! I thought it was in
Haha another post
That was the worst PK that did not yield a goal I have ever seen. The Wings had like 8 shots, 2 posts, and like 5 real chances. It looked like a 5 on 3.
Ugh come on Hawks make this game go to OT.
Just fucking call the game now obviously we don't give a shit.
I think both teams win if everyone leaves healthy and nothing touches Sharpie's face.
holy shit
what a handsome pass
SHAW! Fuck! lol
SHAW I LOVE YOU 2-0
Tic-tac-SCAWRE
Well, I hope they coyotes win so at least we can have permanent home ice first round.
SCANDAL
3-0 minus 1 for Howard's hurt feelings
One more period, hold on!!!
Fucking Nordique fans....