Also predictions in East:
Rangers in 6. Devils in 4. Caps in 7. Philly in 7.
DET sweep incoming
Negro. Do those lips speak the truth?
Jesus dude do not even mess.
I can't watch this game with the Sharks announcers. GIANT fucking homers.
Get out of here Isladar; you should get banned for losing that game in the last 30s! I was on the phone with one of my best friends trying to figure out tickets for the first round for him and several lady friends all of whom are huge Hawks fans when you started blowing it. Now I have to deal with a bunch of disgruntled ex-auto workers!
how many inches in a foot now?
Wool Canucks up 2, playoff home advantage here we come!
Man, they are still crying that Richards didn't get a 5 minute major for it. "This is the 7th game in a row the Kings have done that", lol
Booth with a beauty.
Goddamn Dubnyk putting in work.
Thoronas we need to shave by the way
Jesus Quick, a couple of fantastic saves.
Kings vs Canucks.
That should be interesting.
LA out sharts the Sharts. Fuck I really didn't want to face Quick. Should be a grinding series.
Jornna your team is terrible and you are terrible by association.
I shaved today and have pictures ready for when the playoff thread is made. Playoffs motherfucker! A shame we have no Phoenix fans to harass.