Page 939 of 952 FirstFirst ... 889 929 937 938 939 940 941 949 ... LastLast
Results 18761 to 18780 of 19037
  1. #18761
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    - Time for those phantom B's fans to come out of the woodwork. WHERE YOU AT? HUH
    Yo

  2. #18762
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by jmcgarrell View Post
    Yo
    Yeah I remember you and Olo but there was one other guy especially who was out-of-nowhere annoying.

  3. #18763
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    but there was one other guy especially who was out-of-nowhere annoying
    I remember that guy too. Can't remember his name for the life of me. So I'm going to call him Douchey McDoucherson.

  4. #18764
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    It's big, but I spent about 30 minutes making it because I fucking suck in Excel.


  5. #18765
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Drunk Ass Wulfgang lol

  6. #18766
    sauce
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,541
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    nice.

  7. #18767
    sauce
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,541
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    I'll save my picks for the playoff thread.

    They're announcing schedule today by 1pm est, right?

  8. #18768
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Any Habs fan wanna explain:



    ?

  9. #18769
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    1) Carey Price is from BC so he likes country

    2) On march 20 he got injured (Commotion) by David Deharnais (falling on him) during practice, but he still played 4 games (he told the doctors last sunday)

    3) Wednesday he got confirmed a mini concussion so he didn't play the last 3 games

    4) Due to that he won't play in the international championship

  10. #18770
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivaden View Post
    It's big, but I spent about 30 minutes making it because I fucking suck in Excel.

    Hey...hey! This is awesome. Ace is going to be the alcoholic after the Preds win in 5. Where is the playoffs thread?

  11. #18771
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    And when do they release the playoffs schedule?

  12. #18772
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Think the schedule is released today at 1pm.

  13. #18773
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,238
    BG Level
    7

    Whoa whoa whoa get me in on that shit! I eat two easter dinners and there's a forum hackey playoff bracket I missed? Hell no!
    -Oh I see, it's for people who support a winning team. Well, I'm bandwagoning for the Panthers and CHEEP HACKEY TICKETS!

    We need the BG Playoff Elimination Chart from last year, so we can drop terribad predictions. Remember this fucker?
    Spoiler: show


    Ahh Detroit in 4... didn't see that one coming

    Also why is the east on the left side?

  14. #18774
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    I understand that the Canucks are a better team then the Kings, but for another team that hasn't done jack shit, you don't really have a lot of room to talk.
    Sure I do. Your team almost squandered Jonathon Quick's amazing season. You've got a ton of talented players but still lose 0-1 games all the time.

    Canucks made it to the Cup finals last year. LA hasn't made it to the cup final since Gretzky was still playing. Shit LA hasn't made it out of the first round in over 10 years. I've got so much room to talk I can hear an echo.

  15. #18775
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    Sure I do. Your team almost squandered Jonathon Quick's amazing season. You've got a ton of talented players but still lose 0-1 games all the time.

    Canucks made it to the Cup finals last year. LA hasn't made it to the cup final since Gretzky was still playing. Shit LA hasn't made it out of the first round in over 10 years. I've got so much room to talk I can hear an echo.
    OHSHIT SON LET ME SEE THIS GO DOWN

    http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-conten.../VIDEOBOMB.gif

  16. #18776
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    194
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Boom! My team wins the ESPN Fantasy championship. Oh, and what's that? My team gets a top two pick for this year's draft? Feels like the Bruins up in here.

    Spoiler: show
    This is a hollow victory.

  17. #18777
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Kashka View Post
    Boom! My team wins the ESPN Fantasy championship. Oh, and what's that? My team gets a top two pick for this year's draft? Feels like the Bruins up in here.

    Spoiler: show
    This is a hollow victory.
    FAIL FOR NAIL almost complete, draft lottery Tuesday!

  18. #18778
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I can't wait until Wed / Thurs for more hockey. Someone pull a Cartman and freeze me until the playoffs start.

  19. #18779
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS

    I'm pretty fucking excited, so many teams that I can't wait to see how they do. Playoff thread starts Tuesday.

  20. #18780
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS

    I'm pretty fucking excited, so many teams that I can't wait to see how they do. Playoff thread starts Tuesday.
    First page of playoff thread better be pics of all you fuckers clean shaven. You'll be seeing my hideous ginger mug for sure.

Page 939 of 952 FirstFirst ... 889 929 937 938 939 940 941 949 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. Replies: 3256
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 09:45
  3. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  4. Replies: 2529
    Last Post: 2011-10-05, 07:14
  5. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  6. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16