• Navigation
Page 24 of 70 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 1381
  1. #461
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    of course i finally bench malcom floyd and he catches a 42yd TD
    That's ok, I benched hynes ward at noon today and played P.Harvin instead.

    FML

  2. #462
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    REVIS ISLAND

  3. #463
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    welker is slow.

  4. #464
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I sat D.Will and M.Lynch for J.Stew and L.Blount

  5. #465
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Schaub had no chance of running that in.
    cbas motherfuckin pimp of all kickers kept the Raiders in that game.
    I can't believe I'm some what pleased with Niners secondary right now.

  6. #466
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    playing deep thirds so more of the safeties fault, but Welker beasting

  7. #467
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,196
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    It's ok to be slow when you are that wide open.

  8. #468
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    How wasn't he down? wtf

  9. #469
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,196
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    He was down. Knee ground check.

  10. #470
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Phil Simms sounded so depressed right there, when hes like "Looks like he caught it"

  11. #471
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    i knew i should have picked the Raiders once they announced the Al's death

  12. #472
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Fucking Belichick with the flag in his sock like it's a shive or something.

  13. #473
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,196
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Phil Simms is why there is a mute button on the remote.

  14. #474
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    V Davis

  15. #475
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    V Davis
    CLICK

    CLACK

  16. #476
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by wipers View Post
    Phil Simms is why there is a mute button on the remote.

    Joe buck.

  17. #477
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    HOW DO YOU LEAVE SOMEONE WIDE OPEN.

  18. #478
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Alabama means "I'm about to throw a TD"

  19. #479
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    TYCHE YOU ARE SO GOD DAMN LUCKY

  20. #480
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    Silentleroy
    Retard.

Page 24 of 70 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2594
    Last Post: 2011-09-13, 18:09
  2. Replies: 1192
    Last Post: 2010-11-10, 17:09
  3. NFL Week 17: A season in review
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 868
    Last Post: 2010-01-05, 23:09
  4. NFL Week 9: Mid-Season Bandwagon
    By Flarega in forum Sports
    Replies: 774
    Last Post: 2009-11-11, 02:07
  5. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2008-10-21, 21:25