• Navigation
Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1381
  1. #121
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    And I'm not going to sit here and look up your drivel. How about this, anytime you say anything dumb for the rest of the season I'll do my best to point it out.

    Consider it a community service.

  2. #122
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    I miss the days when the NFL thread wasn't 30 pages of UMad Badminton.

    Unrelated: Hank Williams Jr. is, as expected, fired for good. Time for a new MNF anthem.
    i feel like it wasnt so much a comparison to hitler as it was one situation compared to another situation with the parties of both situations being completely independent of each other. RIGHT?

  3. #123
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    That's pretty much what I've always done.
    Don't forget the occasional posting of dusty baker pics

  4. #124
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    I miss the days when the NFL thread wasn't 30 pages of UMad Badminton.

    Unrelated: Hank Williams Jr. is, as expected, fired for good. Time for a new MNF anthem.
    Good, good

  5. #125
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    T - pain should do it!
    They should just get a special guest every week. Barry Sanders? Really? Aguilera wasn't available?

  6. #126
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    I miss the days when the NFL thread wasn't 30 pages of UMad Badminton.

    Unrelated: Hank Williams Jr. is, as expected, fired for good. Time for a new MNF anthem.
    shit is stupid they're over reacting to a stupid comment being mad out of context. He wasn't actually comparing Obama to Hitler even though it was a stupid analogy to make about our President and Hank really came off as a stupid fucking red neck in that interview but it hurts me inside to think the song will be gone from MNF forever.

  7. #127
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    Don't forget the occasional posting of dusty baker pics

    Every situation has a relevant dusty pic.

  8. #128
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    Why would I be mad that I'm not in some dumb niggas gay 5? Youre in the worst division in football. Gratz you're the tallest midget.
    So I take it you're more mad about having 0% shot of making it out of your division?

  9. #129
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    rhino you are in my top 5.

  10. #130
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    U p mad bro

  11. #131
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    rhino you are in my top 5.
    Thanks bro knew I could count on you.

  12. #132
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    what the fuck, seriously. you won't prove me wrong until you show me where i said that my team is rebuilding. get that through your cowboy brain
    So I take it you won't be proving me wrong either. Gotcha.

    I admit that I misspoke about the rebuilding. Was trying to go off memory. But your "told you so" statement is what I proved wrong. Sure you said you would be good, but you also said you would be bad. Both sides of the fence != told you so.

  13. #133
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    AFC North has the top three defenses and all four are in the top ten.

    Toughest division?

    Toughest division.

  14. #134
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    This thread has been pretty awesome so far.

  15. #135
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    They should just get a special guest every week. Barry Sanders? Really? Aguilera wasn't available?
    I don't get it, what did I miss?

  16. #136
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    i was just kidding man i just wanted to see if you were mad that i didnt list you

    your team still sucks tho

  17. #137
    Bring on the Revolution
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,061
    BG Level
    10

    The only thing the giants are great at are 2nd half collapses.

  18. #138
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    shit is stupid they're over reacting to a stupid comment being mad out of context. He wasn't actually comparing Obama to Hitler even though it was a stupid analogy to make about our President and Hank really came off as a stupid fucking red neck in that interview but it hurts me inside to think the song will be gone from MNF forever.
    I stopped giving a shit about what played at the start of MNF when I got a fast internet connection.

    Fuck tradition and fuck Hank Williams Jr. He's the Joe Buck of country music.

  19. #139
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Had a feeling I'd double post, fuckin forums.

  20. #140
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    So I take it you won't be proving me wrong either. Gotcha.

    I admit that I misspoke about the rebuilding. Was trying to go off memory. But your "told you so" statement is what I proved wrong. Sure you said you would be good, but you also said you would be bad. Both sides of the fence != told you so.
    when i said we were fucked, i was talking about the eagles though. it wasn't a statement about how far we were going this year. it was a statement about how stacked our division was shaping up to be

Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2594
    Last Post: 2011-09-13, 18:09
  2. Replies: 1192
    Last Post: 2010-11-10, 17:09
  3. NFL Week 17: A season in review
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 868
    Last Post: 2010-01-05, 23:09
  4. NFL Week 9: Mid-Season Bandwagon
    By Flarega in forum Sports
    Replies: 774
    Last Post: 2009-11-11, 02:07
  5. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2008-10-21, 21:25