• Navigation
Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 1381
  1. #161
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I don't. Soft schedule, 1-3. IN SEXY REXY I TRUST.

  2. #162
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    So everyone is writing off the eagles already? I still believe!
    Honestly even with this terrible start they can still make it in this division, just depends on the next few games. They got Bills and Redskins next, both winnable games for them, then can enter the Bye Week with a 3-3 record, with the following 3 games at home. That's a decent stretch of games they can do well in, but they can't fuck up like they have been.

  3. #163
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    So everyone is writing off the eagles already? I still believe!
    nah they can come back but I don't think many people expected this out the gate

  4. #164
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    i think the eagles will go on a tear

  5. #165
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    i think the eagles will go on a tear
    Yeah, they will keep whining and crying while they continue to lose winnable games.

  6. #166
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    who wrote off the eagles? i just said they'll probably make a come back

  7. #167
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    Is the fact that two dumb niggas use it suppose mean something to me?
    racist

  8. #168
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    man i really miss the old threads like back in 07, before faggot dallas fans like leroy and valisk shitted it up with their stupid fucking arguments. manowarr only posted like once a week and i was the biggest dallas fan cuz they had TO. this shit is nothing but aids now
    Faggots like me have been here since then

  9. #169
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Gunna sting dey ass.

  10. #170
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    I like the part where the guy who gets bent out of shape over people calling him out on posting shit late is trying to call people out.

    This is why people don't like the Cowboys.
    Right. You're making a strong case for the circle jerk MVP but might get ruled out on grounds of being retarded. For one, I don't get bent out of shape anymore. It was annoying because people kept using the meme even after a year had passed since I posted a late story. I've since just ignored it. And failed logic is failed. I guess someone who got bent out of shape after getting caught stealing can never complain about crime.

  11. #171
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Yeah, they will keep whining and crying while they continue to lose winnable games.
    spoke too soon

  12. #172
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    Right. You're making a strong case for the circle jerk MVP but might get ruled out on grounds of being retarded. For one, I don't get bent out of shape anymore. It was annoying because people kept using the meme even after a year had passed since I posted a late story. And failed logic is failed. I guess someone who got bent out of shape after getting caught stealing can never complain about crime.
    Whoa calm down bro this is just a forum. Settle down you're starting to make us all feel uncomfortable.

  13. #173
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Penthesilea View Post
    Hows frank gore doing? Listen dude, the niners defense IS NOT good. 500+ yards of offense given up and what should have been atleast 29 pts (two missed field goals) does not make a good defense.
    Did you watch the same game as me? Niners also missed 2 field goals (one blocked), Gore had his best game of the season and ran the clock out on you when you needed a stop. Vick had a good game. Of course there's luck involved, but that's the same fucking crap as saying, "If XXX wasn't injured." But, I do agree that our secondary needs work.

    tl;dr you lost, dill wit it

  14. #174
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Your secondary got smoked by some dude from a reality TV series bro.

  15. #175
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Flarega View Post
    But, I do agree that our secondary needs work.
    I think its fine for me to generally not read your posts, but you might want to consider reading mine.

  16. #176
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,620
    BG Level
    10

    the eagles have no place to go but up

    because they cant possibly play any worse

  17. #177
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,620
    BG Level
    10

    seriously losing to the 49ers at home is the rock bottom equivalent of waking up naked in a gutter with a homeless man peeing on you and a whores afterbirth all over your face

  18. #178
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,407
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Your secondary got smoked by some dude from a reality TV series bro.
    So is their defense good or not?

  19. #179
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    the eagles have no place to go but up

    because they cant possibly play any worse
    The Vikings would like to prove that theory wrong

  20. #180
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,620
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    The Vikings would like to prove that theory wrong
    its ponderin' tiem

Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2594
    Last Post: 2011-09-13, 18:09
  2. Replies: 1192
    Last Post: 2010-11-10, 17:09
  3. NFL Week 17: A season in review
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 868
    Last Post: 2010-01-05, 23:09
  4. NFL Week 9: Mid-Season Bandwagon
    By Flarega in forum Sports
    Replies: 774
    Last Post: 2009-11-11, 02:07
  5. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2008-10-21, 21:25