Mike Brown = Best GM. Red Rifle 4 life.
Mike Brown = Best GM. Red Rifle 4 life.
Wow 2 first rounders? What a joke.
Even one first rounder would be a joke, but the 2nd one is conditional. First rounder is 2012, the conditional is a later year I do believe. Probably a late round pick if Carson doesn't throw for xxxx yards and xx TDs.
Holy shit lol.
Deal is done
Wow
It's the perfect plan.
Palmer will throw at least 18 INT and blow at least 4 games.
Wooow. No kidding. Mike Brown > all.
lmao, someone picked up Palmer in BG Money.
YOU VULTURING FUCKS
and here you were calling mike brown a bad gm
I haven't seen trade rape that hard since Browns, Cleveland vs. Jones, Julio.
Honestly, the Raiders are a sleeper pick now. Hue Jackson knows Carson from his time in Cincy.
carson gonna throw god damn rockets to DHB and Jacoby Ford. Finally he has a decent tandem of receivers to work with.
Yea, I think the Oakland Recievers just went up in value. They are still going to be a run first team so that should open up the passing game and play actions. Wonder if Carson is in game shape though.
Meh, depending on the conditional, I don't think it's a bad trade. Their '12 draft is fucked anyway.
Oakland doesn't have any 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th round picks that belong to them in 2012... lololol.
1st to Bengals
2nd to New England
3rd lost in Supplemental Draft for Terrell Pryor
4th to the Redskins
Jesus. Palmer better do work. I think Jason Campbell just lost his long-term job. I imagine Palmer and Pryor will be the 1 and 2 in the next coming years.