Page 136 of 145 FirstFirst ... 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 ... LastLast
Results 2701 to 2720 of 2898
  1. #2701
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Well, you should be crouch teching and not stand teching at your level. No wonder you aren't teching, because you aren't doing it right >_> lol

    Also, whatever happened to Fanatiq? Thats right, the fraud didn't even top 32 like I said.

    I don't know what you mean by "kara" crouch teching. Just press down+Lp+Lk. When someone is hitting you with jabs/etc up close, you have to press down+lp+lk slightly AFTER you expect them to hit/grab you to get the tech. If you are trying to anticipate it and press it as they are walking up to you, you are going to get blown up.

  2. #2702
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I do crouch tech... I only block high for overheads. I used to try to kara throw tech while crouching all the time and sweep would come out lol >_>. I learned Very quickly throw doesn't have to be kara'd

  3. #2703
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Well, you should be crouch teching and not stand teching at your level. No wonder you aren't teching, because you aren't doing it right >_> lol

    Also, whatever happened to Fanatiq? Thats right, the fraud didn't even top 32 like I said.

    I don't know what you mean by "kara" crouch teching. Just press down+Lp+Lk. When someone is hitting you with jabs/etc up close, you have to press down+lp+lk slightly AFTER you expect them to hit/grab you to get the tech. If you are trying to anticipate it and press it as they are walking up to you, you are going to get blown up.
    I used to try to kara throw while crouching...

  4. #2704
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Forgot you playing Vega, but being able to crouch tech super well is probably requirement #1 for a Vega player. Maybe you should switch to a new char XD

  5. #2705
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Forgot you playing Vega, but being able to crouch tech super well is probably requirement #1 for a Vega player. Maybe you should switch to a new char XD
    Obviously, I know this, however I blame it entirely on online.

    Edit: get on chat welt

  6. #2706
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Chat doesn't work from work.

    Edit: For whatever reason, it now works o.O

  7. #2707
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    *JoshuaPhilpot* ‏@WOLFKRONE
    Wolfkrone is no longer associated with Team MRN
    Let the post-EVO blowups begin.

  8. #2708
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Not surprised seeing as marn is a complete fucking loser.

  9. #2709
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Anyone else going to any tournies in SoCal? I'm going to check out RevaLAtions and SCR this year for sure

  10. #2710
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn



    Fucking L. o. L.

  11. #2711
    Ninja Ninja
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,672
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Is it just that the screen turned black or am I trying to read into this further than I need to?

  12. #2712
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Oh god that took me a sec... ROFL.

  13. #2713
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnus View Post
    Is it just that the screen turned black or am I trying to read into this further than I need to?
    You are trying to read into further than you need to, lol.

  14. #2714
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Leroy your poverty ass better already be saving for next year

  15. #2715
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Marn said in BG Tera guild months ago he was dropping Krone after EVO. Justin hates Krone, so it only makes sense.

  16. #2716
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Are you sure ibuki's U1 isn't a 0 frame grab?

  17. #2717
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Yes, you can jump out

  18. #2718
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    also use the SF4 thread noobass

  19. #2719
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Also, I'm seriously considering UCLA for graduate school, so I should be able to get out there next year, go to evo -> stay in cali. Sounds good to me.

  20. #2720
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    vVv Gaming just declared that it is wiping its FGC division off the map.

    While I'm not surprised that Marn would pull something like that, I'm surprised that Wolfkrone got the jump on Marn. Then again, it doesn't look good when every odd time of the month, you see your main sponsor bitch about how he has no money.

Page 136 of 145 FirstFirst ... 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. EVO 2011 is officially over! fuudoooooooooooooooooooooo!!
    By Vandole in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1266
    Last Post: 2011-08-07, 05:03
  2. Life is now Complete
    By Ragnell in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2009-05-08, 07:58