Pretty sure everyone was shocked last year when he top 8'd. Hopefully, he can do the same thing this year I love watching that guy play. Wish he would have stuck with Viper.
Fanatiq v RayRay confirmed for 8PM on Saturday. OMGitzAndre v. Unknown #godknowshowmany confirmed to play before.
http://shoryuken.com/2012/06/06/help...s-to-evo-2012/
Chip in you poor scrubs.
I would be so damn hype if Peter won CEO with Sak hahahahaa PLEASE HAPPEN
Word on the streets is that if Legs and the other paralyzed Japanese player manage to go to Evo, there'll be some grudge matches between them >_>
Mago confirmed for CEO. This tournament is so overrated...
They need to get some JP Marvel players![]()
I need to start a kickstarter for laptop funds lol...just one $40 converter and a laptop from having a ghetto fabulous 480i BGVO stream
CEO IS NOW LEGIT:
Eita confirmed for Evo. I hope he takes it lol
For those attending CEO, don't forget to stick your head in a birdcage to protect your face from the cannibals.![]()
IT'S ONLY A DAY AWAY!
Xiaohai and Dakou both confirmed for EVO (KOF, refer to Shadowloo Showdown).
If Mexico comes up in force... Shit's about to get real.
Lol, Viscant said that Andre got shorted one win. So Andre actually won 10-8. Derp.
Chris G vs Fanatiq FT10 coming up:
http://www.twitch.tv/deadly_bison
Oh nice.
Watching Fanatiq body RDK was enriching. Shame it wasn't 10-0.