Everyone's trying to push for 3/5. I've got to say, it's grown on me.
And this weekend was so fucking hype.
Everyone's trying to push for 3/5. I've got to say, it's grown on me.
And this weekend was so fucking hype.
3/5 makes Top 8's WAY better.
The matches usually go by in a flash anyway, it's not like SFxT where they last an eternity.
If time really is a concern, at least make the top 32 (or maybe even the 2nd round of pools?) 3/5.
Yeah, the stuff Champ was throwing out with Dorm was hella impressive... (with Doom anyway)
So when are people getting to Orlando for CEO? Pools just went up!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...er=false&gid=0
edit: nevermind. I'm pool 12 with Mike Ross. Time to practice the Honda matchup
So Wong, Mago, CJ Truth, and Dieminion are in the same pool, lol.
Edit: These pools are either stacked or total scrubs...lol wtf
what the shit @ pool 10 lol
Sounds like Murderer's row.
I guess they were just randomized by a computer because they sure as hell didn't take skill level into consideration on these lol. Combofiend will make it out with his eyes closed, LOL.
So, pool 2 or 4 (just a quick look) compared to Mago's pool....woooooooow
Poor Jebailey won't even make it out of his pool at his tourney, hahahaha
How many get out of each pool? If it's just the two finalists then at least one person who would likely get top 16 isn't making it out lol
edit: dumb question I guess lol, going to be epic if it's Mago/Dieminion who come out
I would love to see CJ Truth vs Mago Fei/Fei though.
Thought Scunsion was in on this? I can't find his handle.
Combofiend is much better at Marvel than at SF4. Gridman blew him up the other day.
He does the whole switch characters every month like he does in Marvel which is why he can't win and Wong has been doing to same too. If Wong picked Wolverine / Wesker on Sunday he beats Fanatiq for free, but he says trying to win the harder route is more "fun" to him, so w/e I guess he doesn't need the $ as bad.
Hmmm... Chris G is not entering Skullgirls, strange.
I'm sure Justin is fine on cash at this point, his travel/hotel/registration is paid for, he could easily make enough for food from MMs at each event, places in a paying spot in 4+ games each week, and god knows how much side income he can make if he sells the dozens of sticks he wins. I'm certain he makes as much during EVO season as I do all year.