http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...kaka-small.jpg
I know good-guy!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...kaka-small.jpg
I know good-guy!
SO MUCH ANGER, but seriously, what the heck.
yo zak bennett was styling. he's another reason why it's almost impossible to tell who will win Evo in Marvel this year. People are starting to come up with that real technology
Phil champ sounds like an angry teenage girl when he yells
Not sure if Welt is watching, but Killer Kai just beat ClakeyD in that Fuerte/Ibuki matchup in SBO qualifiers.
Lol @ thinking Zak Bennett could even top 8.
Bruin!!!! My old BLM slave..
dieminion was on fire today
pr rog ridin his coattail as if he were triforce
Welt I entered a SFxTK bracket tonight...it wasn't pretty lol
Welt are you managing the chicks and what night(s) we were going to spend with them? What are your thoughts on bottle service? Maybe dinner @ STK? Im fucking high son.
I am only trying to fuck that one girl once during the trip. How many times have I told you I don't want to hangout with girls I already know there? lol
Nigga you gay.
Fuck. EVERYTHING!
You have a duty to do for all the BG peeps that couldn't make it.
Yeah, that can't happen if I stay kicking it with only one of them XD
Nigga Im talking about ONE night with those bitches jesus nigga
Yo, fucking Kevin did a pretty good job. The only thing it pisses me off about SBO is their single elimination bullshit.