• Navigation
Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1035
  1. #661
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I mean the guy had more TDs than incompletions.

  2. #662
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Yea, I guess those short dump offs and goal line passes aren't weighed as much but that 79 yard blow coverage to Jennings definitely skewed the numbers as well.

    Do you know what they got in QBR?

  3. #663
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    they prob both sucked in QBR compared to a real qbs like matt ryan and phil rivers

  4. #664
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I don't think total QBR come out until tomorrow, after tonight's game.

    COSIGNING TYVEN.

    NO ONE BEATS PHIL RIVERS AND THE 7' RECEIVERS.

  5. #665
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

  6. #666
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    JOE HADEN

    Who you want with your shiny new first round picks Heady? I feel so out of the loop.

    Trent Richardson and a good OG

  7. #667
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    ITS COMING

    @ProFootballTalk ProFootballTalk
    Bengals announce CB Pacman Jones has exited PUP list and will practice with the team. Bengals have 3 weeks to activate or shut him down.
    5 minutes ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

    My body is ready

  8. #668
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,129
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Redskins think Hightower tore his aCL

  9. #669
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,544
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Azull Abaddon
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Think QBR is adjusted to the game situation. Brees will get a high score I would hope..but since the game was won almost before it started that may hurt him overall..still a nice night for him fantasy wise.. glad hes mine.

  10. #670
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    He did. Schaub had a higher rating than Rodgers too.

  11. #671
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Azull View Post
    Think QBR is adjusted to the game situation. Brees will get a high score I would hope..but since the game was won almost before it started that may hurt him overall..still a nice night for him fantasy wise.. glad hes mine.
    Did you look at the link? Brees got a 97.2. Rodgers got a 90.8. Taking some sacks hurt AR-12.

  12. #672
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,607
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Azull View Post
    Think QBR is adjusted to the game situation. Brees will get a high score I would hope..but since the game was won almost before it started that may hurt him overall..still a nice night for him fantasy wise.. glad hes mine.
    I just wish his two TD's to Colston went to Henderson instead for fantasy. I had Brees yesterday, opponent had Colston and Ingram with a ten point lead to start the match. He wound up winning by 7

  13. #673
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,129
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    I just wish his two TD's to Colston went to Henderson instead for fantasy. I had Brees yesterday, opponent had Colston and Ingram with a ten point lead to start the match. He wound up winning by 7
    Blasphemey! I was down 10 and colston put me up 10! 2 ore yds and i would got 2 more points! FU BREES!

  14. #674
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,129
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Hightower has suffered a torn ACL and will miss the remainder of the season, Jason LaCanfora of NFL.com reports.
    Beanie Wells (knee) is expected to miss 1-2 weeks with a bone bruise, Jason LaCanfora of NFL.com reports.
    .

  15. #675
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    I actually don't know how either. Apparently ypa is valued more than TDs and completion percentage for some raisin.
    They both capped their completion percentage - 85% is the same as 100% as far as passer rating is concerned.

    They both also capped INT/attempt (any time you have 0 INTs, obviously)

    Brees also capped TD/attempt (he threw a TD pass more than 11.875% of the attempts). Rodgers nearly capped it with a TD for 10% of his attempts.

    Neither QB capped yards per attempt, but Rodgers' 11.2 was enough closer to the 12.5 cap (compared to Brees' 9.2) that it slightly more than made up for the TD/attempt gap that Rodgers had.

  16. #676
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    i bet brees could convert a 3-6 and cover an 8.5 point spread against a 1 win team.

  17. #677
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    They both capped their completion percentage - 85% is the same as 100% as far as passer rating is concerned.
    24/30 = 80%

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    i bet brees could convert a 3-6 and cover an 8.5 point spread against a 1 win team.
    lol, you still on this?

  18. #678
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    24/30 = 80%



    lol, you still on this?
    just trying to get a rise out of archi but he wont fucking bite.

  19. #679
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    Did you look at the link? Brees got a 97.2. Rodgers got a 90.8. Taking some sacks hurt AR-12.
    Pretty much yeah - 2 3rd down sacks and a 3rd down drop by wide-open Randall Cobb forced 3 field goals in a game that was still competitive.

  20. #680
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    24/30 = 80%
    And the cap on completion percentage is 77.5%.

    Are you really going to try to fucking correct me about passer rating? I obviously wasn't quoting either passer's actual completion percentage, Brees didn't have 100% either.

    I'd say get on my level but we're talking about passer rating, that's clearly impossible.

Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 754
    Last Post: 2010-12-30, 02:17
  2. Replies: 1192
    Last Post: 2010-11-10, 17:09
  3. Replies: 1772
    Last Post: 2009-09-23, 19:30
  4. Replies: 919
    Last Post: 2008-12-23, 18:29
  5. Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-02, 23:45
  6. Replies: 323
    Last Post: 2008-10-30, 06:26
  7. Replies: 453
    Last Post: 2008-10-15, 13:07
  8. NFL Week 5 - And then there was 3
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 386
    Last Post: 2008-10-13, 10:07