Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 92
  1. #21
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    looks fun

  2. #22
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,101
    BG Level
    10

    There aren't even that many movies with the "found footage" thing going on. If done right, I think they are pretty damn awesome. I for one enjoyed cloverfield, blair witch project, district 9, and hopefully am going to enjoy this one.

  3. #23
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9


  4. #24
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,101
    BG Level
    10

    God these trailers are getting me so hyped...

  5. #25
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,673
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    French poster:

    Roughly translated, “Abusing superpowers is dangerous for your health”

  6. #26
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

  7. #27
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9


  8. #28
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,101
    BG Level
    10

    Fucking getting sooo hyped!

  9. #29
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9


  10. #30
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    I hope the people still working on the Akira live action flim watch this and say 'oops, fuck it, we just got beat.'

  11. #31
    I pullout to go pee.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Fucking getting sooo hyped!
    Same, can't fucking wait lol

  12. #32
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    This could be REALLY good, I just hope it delivers

    PG-13 is lame tho

    Spoiler: show
    WHERE'S WALLACE, STRING?!

  13. #33
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post

    Spoiler: show
    WHERE'S WALLACE, STRING?!
    gdi i love you

  14. #34
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,673
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Review of Chronicle on SFX (English scifi magazine): http://www.sfx.co.uk/2012/01/27/chronicle-film-review/

    Haven't read it myself as I don't want to be spoiled, but it got 4 out of 5 stars, so sounds like it could actually be a good film after all the hype.

  15. #35
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    I can't wait, this looks phenomenal.

  16. #36
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9






  17. #37
    I pullout to go pee.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

    Quote Originally Posted by Arvin View Post
    I can't wait, this looks phenomenal.
    Same. So fucking ready for this movie. Hope it doesn't bomb....

  18. #38
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,101
    BG Level
    10

    Some one post impressions if you saw the midnight showing! Im going tomorrow hopefully...

  19. #39
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9




  20. #40
    Red Parrot
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    247
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    I enjoyed watching Chronicle. I went out of my way to avoid spoiling the film. My biggest and only gripe (after having seen the film) is that if you have seen all the trailers (I saw only the main trailer) You have seen the film. The acting it was good, i enjoy new actors that I dont know very well.. The visual effects weren't over done. The bar has been set VERY high for the Americanized AKIRA. It will be interesting to see how this film does this weekend. It's opening against Daniel Radcliffe in The Lady in Black. Who knows.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 21 Jump Street (MC: 69, RT: 86%)
    By 6souls in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 2012-05-21, 01:34
  2. Taken (MC: 50, RT: 58%)
    By BRP in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 2011-11-11, 09:46
  3. Kung Fu Panda 1 (MC: 73, RT: 88%) 2 (MC: 67, RT: 82%)
    By Norellicus in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 2011-05-31, 12:32
  4. Legend of Chun Li (MC: 17, RT: 16%)
    By 6souls in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 2009-03-05, 05:45
  5. Gran Torino (Clint Eastwood movie) (MC: 72, RT: 80%)
    By Sonomaa in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 2009-01-21, 04:11
  6. 7 Pounds (MC: 36, RT: 27%)
    By melbufrauma in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2008-12-24, 23:02
  7. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 2008-12-18, 09:15
  8. 17 again (MC: 48, RT: 55%)
    By SamanosukeShiva in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2008-12-09, 21:44