+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56

Thread: Grand Theft Auto V     submit to reddit submit to twitter

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Grand Theft Auto Online, Executives and Other Criminals

Become a VIP and create your own criminal organization in the latest addition to Grand Theft Auto Online, Executives and Other Criminals. Featuring all new gameplay modes and opportunities for luxury living, Executives and Other Criminals also includes new customizable apartments, stilt houses in the Vinewood Hills and the ultimate in executive excess: the extravagant, fully staffed and upgradeable Super Yacht.

VIP’s who run their own operation gain access to new co-op Jobs, challenges and special abilities in Freemode, as well as having the power to hire and fire other players for their team of bodyguards. Meanwhile, Bodyguards earn a regular paycheck and their own special benefits including RP, GTA$, and stat boosts for working for a VIP’s organization.

Organizations can go head to head in Freemode, with new missions that make full use of the latest executive defense options including new armored vehicle variants, the devastating Turreted Limo and the missile defense systems of the Super Yacht, which also comes with its own suite of supporting vehicle upgrades including the new SuperVolito Carbon helicopter and personal watercraft.

Some existing Freemode Events will automatically adapt when played by organizations, allowing for new ways to take on King of The Castle, Moving Target and more. Also included is the new Extraction Adversary Mode, tasking teams of Bodyguards to search, locate and safely extract an Executive from their downed jet before a Hit Squad intercepts and eliminates the target.

Executives and Other Criminals also brings fresh choices in executive transport and protection with new weapons, new vehicles and much more. Check back to the Rockstar Newswire for full details and download the free update Dec 15 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
    I know I'm literally the only person hoping for single player DLC since I don't really play Online..but it seems like a cool little addon.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I haven't touched online either and agree that single player dlc would be cool, although I still need to finish the story.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Of note in that is that the DLC is not going to be available for the PS3/360 version. I enjoy GTA online every now and then but I'm still anti buying the game again at full price ☹

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

After they said they weren't going to make it for next gen? Yeah fuck that. The game is fun as hell too. Or was when I played. And that was before all the cool shit.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Of note in that is that the DLC is not going to be available for the PS3/360 version. I enjoy GTA online every now and then but I'm still anti buying the game again at full price ☹
    I was thinking the same until it was on sale for 25 bucks on Black Friday for ps4 so I said fuck it

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

DLC focusing on Franklin, Lamar, and Chop. Guest starring Dr Dre. Takes place after the events of the main game. Sadly this is connected to GTA Online instead of being single player DLC.

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...g-franklin-cli

Drops December 15th.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Spoiler: show
    Sadly this is connected to GTA Online

Interest never died so fast, lol